attack

After eating brownies and sharing laughs in catering, it was time for Seths match.

Seth was warming up in the gorilla, preparing to go against Samoa Joe.

"Go get him Seth." Roman walks by Seth, giving him a pat on his back.

Seth nods and takes a deep breath, waiting for his music to hit.

"Seth." Seth hears Deans voice and immediately turns around.

"Hey, Dean." Seth smiles slightly, "What are you doing here?"

"Watching your match of course." Dean says as if it's obvious.

Seth raises his eyebrow, he couldn't remember the last time Dean watched his match.

"What? I kind of miss watching you wrestle, it was hard to watch you wrestle me when I'm getting beat up." Dean says, and Seth can't stop the blush forming on his face.

Dean liked to watch him wrestle?

"Sorry, did that sound wrong?" Dean chuckles.

"No, it just means a lot. Thanks Dean." Seth smiles, turning back around the curtains when his music hits.

But before he can go out, Dean grabs his wrist.

"Please stay safe, I have a weird feeling that Randy is going to interfere with your match." Dean says worriedly.

Seth can't help but smile at how concerned Dean was right now, "Are you worried about me Ambrose?"

"Shut up, I'm being serious." Dean smiles back.

"Okay, I promise to watch my surroundings." Seth says before finally walking out.

The crowd was cheering loud for Seth.

He went into the ring and stared into the eyes of his longtime enemy, Samoa Joe.

"I'm going to end you Rollins." He yells into Seths face.

"I'd like to see you try." Seth smirks and the bell rings right after.

Dean was still sitting in the gorilla, watching Seths match and cheering him on.

The match was really good, Seth was putting up a good fight and for a split second it looked like Seth was winning.

But out of nowhere, Randy RKO'd Seth.
Seth fell to the floor, unconscious, as Joe pinned him.

1, 2, 3

Dean silently prayed that Joe and Randy would leave Seth alone, as the match was now over.

But they didn't.

Randy and Joe were kicking the hell out of Seth, and Dean knew he had to do something.

Even though he was injured, he ran through the curtains and into the ring.

Dean could hear the crowd losing their minds as he pulled Joe and Randy off of Seth and started beating them up.

It didn't last long though, Joe grabbed Dean by the legs and slammed him on the mat, making Dean groan in pain.

Luckily, they had another friend to help them.
Roman came to the rescue, punching Joe and Randy until they couldn't stand anymore.

Roman waited until Randy and Joe were out of the ring before picking his friend, Dean up.

"Are you okay, Dean?" Roman asks, panting.

Dean didn't answer, he just pushed Roman to the side and rushed to Seth's unconscious body.

"Seth? Seth! Seth, are you okay?" Dean yelled, a few tears pricking the corner of his eye.

When Seth didn't answer, Dean started to cry.

Roman couldn't believe how upset Dean was, the Dean 3 years ago would have smiled watching Seth in pain.

"Dean calm down, he's going to be fine." Roman says calmly.

"Calm down? Look at him!!!" Dean snaps. "He doesn't even look like he's breathing."

Roman sighs and kneels down to Seth, picking him up with the help of the referees and Dean.

"We need to get him to the hospital." Roman says.

"No, you still have a match tonight. I'll take him." Dean suggests.

"Are you sure?" Roman asks.

"Yes, I'm sure. Go warm up."

"Okay, let me know what happens at the hospital, okay?" Roman says and Dean nods.