free will

It was getting that time. I sat in my window waiting to see Jake in wolf form. He came running and stopped under the tree that grow between mine and Bella's window. I slipped out of my window. I walked to where the tree meet the roof and climbed down. The wolf nugged me.

"Hi Jake." He layed down and I climbed up. "Ok I'm ready let's go." He started to run. I throw my hands up. I felt like I was flying. We soon meet up with the pack and the Cullens. Jasper knew about new borns. So he would train us. I watched as they all fought. Practicing.

"Sam do you want to try?" Jasper asked. I smiled.

"Hell ya!" Jake wolf raced out in front of me. "Look out Jake." I tried going around. He cut me off. "I'm not going to get hurt." I used some wind to help me jump over him. I heared him growl.

"Are you ready?" Jasper asked. I nodded. He came after me. I used wind to push him away. I ran around. Him after me. I got a big chunk of earth at him. We keeped fighting until Jake growled at him. I lossed focus and  he pinned me down.

"Nice job sam. But you can't get distracted." I nodded. He helped me up. I dusted myself off and went back to the wolf's.

"I'm fine." I huffed.

"Hey sam!"

"Hey Rose, hi Emmett." I said waving. They came over to me. Jake sat behind me. Protecting me. "Behave." I whispered to him.

"Pretty good stuff out there kiddo."

"Thanks Emmett you to. Well until you tried to use your strength." He narrowed his eyes at me while me and Rose laughed. Me and Emmett acted like brother and sister.

"Your so funny Sam."

"No I'm hilarious."

"Well I better head out see you later." I said. I walked back to the wolf's. Jake layed down, I got on him and he took me home. I climbed through my window Jake hot on my heels.

"I'm going to change. So please turn around and close your eyes." He turned and I throw a big t-shirt on and some shorts.

"Ok. I'm done."

"Ok my turn close your eyes." I went and sat on my bed than closed my eyes like he wanted. He had a pair of sweat pants here.

"Ok done." I leaned on my head board. He sat at the bottom of my bed.

"Jake I'm going to do stuff that you don't like."

"I know but I just want to protected you."

"I know but your going to have to learn to deal with it. Like when I fight in three days."

"You are not going to fight."

"Umm yes I am. You can't stop me." We were both getting angry. "I'm going to bed we can talk more tomorrow." I got under the blankets. Jake came and got in on the other side.

Jake's prov

I got up early. Sammy was still sleeping. I got changed into my shorts that I wore yesterday. I left her a note saying I went home to get cleaned up.  I ran home. My dad was in the kitchen. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure son."

"What would you do if your imprint doesn't get that you want to protect her and she wants to give you a heart attack?"

"Sammy is different that other imprints. She know that you want to protected her. But she's not going to back down from doing what is right. She also is an element and mother nature made her a free spirt, not really listening to anyone unless she wants too. No matter how many people tell her no, she's going to prove them wrong every time. She's like the wind. Sorry son love isn't easy. She wants to fight?"

"Yes." I groaned.  My dad chuckled.

"She's sure is a something else."

"So would you let her fight?"

"Yes because if you fight her, she's going to get more mad and do it more often."

"Thanks dad."

"Sorry, I know that's not what you wanted to hear."

"It's ok." I got in the shower and got cleaned up.