college

I licked the envelope and  put Bella's name on it. It was about 4 in the morning. I knew that they didn't sleep. I shugged and went to my truck. About 4:30 I rolled into the Cullens drive way. I had went to touch the door was it was pulled open.

"Sam! I'm glad you stopped by!" Alice said hugging me. I hugged her back. "Well come in don't want you to freeze out there." I just laughed at her. She started led me into the living room.

"Wow Sam love the outfit!" Emmett said as soon as he had saw me. I had thrown a hoodie on with sweat pants stuffed into my boots.

"Well it is 4 in the morning." I went and sat on the couch with him and Rose. While everybody else gathered around.

"Are you nervous about leaving today?"

"A little but most excited."

"So your going it to animal medical field correct?"

"Yep."

"Well we got you presents!" Alice said.

"Guys you didn't have to do that!"

"We wanted to." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't fight with us on this." Rose said with a motherly glare.

"Ok fine."

"Good." I got handed a box covered with paper and ribbon.

"From me and Jasper." Alice said. I opened it. In the box was a new pair of jeans, a tang top with a wolf, and some new boots. In the bottom was a red dress. That would be for partys.

"Thanks Alice. Thanks Jasper."

"This one is from us." Esme looked at me and than Carlisle. "I opened the package. There was a small gift card for Dairy queen. And some notebooks.

"Thank you."

"I think that the animal field is very interesting. So I would like you to teach me some things when you come to visit."

"Ok that sounds fun. I get to teach the doctor." I said laughing.

"Ok the next one is from us." Rose handed me the bag. I took the paper out. There was a blanket that had old t shirts of mine on it.

"Did you make this?"

"Yep i hope you don't mind that I took the shirts. Edward mind read that you were wanting to do it but didn't have the time."

"Wow. I don't know what to say."

"Don't get emotional on us. Now keep going." Emmett said smilling at me. I reached into the bag more. I got out a drawing pad.

"Thanks guys for everything." I said a couple hours later. We all were standing by the door. "I almost forgot about this." I with drew the letter from my pocket. "When Bella gets home will you give her this?

"Yes we will." Good byes and hugs were given. Pretty soon I was back in my room. I snuck through the window one last time. Soon the wolf pack was over saying good byes too. I tried to keep the tears in but couldn't.

"Have a great time. I'm always here to talk on the phone. Ok? And don't worry about Jacob he will be fine." Leah said in my ear. Her tan face was wet by tears.

"Bye dad."

"Bye honey. Have a good time. Don't worry about me Sue will keep me feed. I love you."

"I love you too." I got in my truck and took off. Here I was going. Going to get a clean start. Normal life for a bit. I got to college. A lady led me to my room with my stuff. I meet my room mate. She seemed nice. She was in the same program as me. Which I was glad. So at least I would know somebody. "I'll be back I'm going to go get a map down at the desk." "Ok!" I went out. A warm hand grabbed me pulling me into a small room.

"Are you one?" A face came in to view. It was tan. His black hair was cut short.

"What one?" His hand still a hold of me was on fire.

"You smell of them." He's a wolf.

"Are you a werewolf?"

"Yes. What about you?"

"I'm not a wolf. Im a element." His eye lit up in shock.

"An element?"

"Yes."

"I've never seen any of your kind! Why are you here? Where's your pack?"

"In my hometown. I needed a break. Where is your pack?"

"I'm the last one."

"I'm sorry. My name's Samantha but my pack calls me Sammy."

"I'm Nick."

A/N So we have Nick! And I've got a plan for Nick.  That sounded creepy. My bad! But I'm really excited about him.