School

My alarm blared for me to get up. I shut it off. I stayed in bed for a minute. I throw my covers off and got up. I slipped on some blue jeans and a shirt. I heared a truck door slam. I looked out my window  and there was Jake and Billy. I grabbed my coat and bag and went outside. "Hi Jake! Hi billy!" I went over and hugged Jake.
"Jake shouldn't you be in school?" I said pulling back.

"Nope I'm a free range mustang. I don't have to go to school!"

"Is that right?" I said laughing. He just stood there looking at the door where Bella was coming out at. He pushed me torwads the side of him to get to Bella. Jealousy riped through me. Thoughts from last night disappeared.

"Bella, you remember Billy Black." Dad said. 

"Glad you're finally here. Charlie hasn't shut up about it since you told him you were coming."

"Keep exaggerating, I'll wheel you down the hill."

"Right after I ram you in the ankles."  Billy took  several rolls at Charlie, who dodges. I shook my head at them.

"I'm Jacob. We made mud pies together when we were little kids."

"Yeah... I think I remember. Are they always like this?"

"It's getting worse with old age."  Dad patted the hood of the truck.

"So what do you think of your homecoming gift?"

"No way. The truck is for me?"

"Just bought it off Billy, here."

"I rebuilt the engine and - -"

"It's perfect!"

" Okay, so you gotta double pump the clutch when you shift, but - -" I saw their hands touch as he handed her the keys.

"Maybe I can give you a ride to school."

  "I go to school on the reservation."

"Too bad. Would've been nice to know at least one person."

"Umm you will know me." I said quietly. I started towards my truck. "I'll meet you at school." I said louder.  I was taking my truck because I had training after school with Sam. I backed out of the drive being careful not to hit the two crazy people. As soon as I was free I blasted my country music. I got to school and parked. Jess came up to me.

"Hey Sam! How was your weekend?" I really did like Jess but she talks a lot.

"It was good. How was yours?" She went off talking and I just keeped nodded. Bella's truck pulled in. "Hey Jess I'll meet up with ya later."

"Ok see ya later." I went to her truck. "Come on let's go get your locker and schedule." We walked into the school. I led her to the office. We got her schedule. I pulled her towards my locker. "Stay right here." I put her by my locker.

" Your Isabella Swan, new girl. Hi I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on." Oo Eric. He was another one of my friends at the school.

"I'm kind of suffer in silence type."

"Good headline for you feature. I'm on the paper and you're news baby front page."

"No I'm not news I'm serious not at all!" By this time I was dying of laughter. I shut my locker and went over.

"Whoa chilled no feature."

"Hi Eric watcha doing?"

"Hi Sam nothen much. This is your sister?"

"Yep. Well we best get going see ya later Eric!" I grabbed Bella and led her to her room. "Ok do you remember where my locker is?" She nodded yes. "Good meet me there than we can go to lunch." She nodded and I left.

I went into my class room which was painting. I sat in my seat. 2 of the Cullens were in my class. Vampires. Maybe I was jumping to conclusions but i do hang out with wolves. I've never talked to them. I focused on my painting. By lunch rolled around  I was so tired. I went to my locker. I shoved my books in. I waited for Bella for 10 minutes. And she still didn't show up. I finally went and got lunch. I went to the table and Bella was already there. "Next time text me so that I'm just not standing there."

"Sam that was my fault I brought her to lunch." Jess said.

"It's ok." No it wasn't really but what ever. I put up my blocker that keeps me from hearing people. I pulled out my sketch book and started drawing. I felt a poke on my arm. I looked up.

"Who are those people?" I looked and saw the Cullens. Before I could talk Jess started on.

"Ugh. Cullen great. Ooo no did you see the way Bella looked at the youngest one I think his name's Edward. Crap! Please please don't fall in love. Wait can't he read thoughts! Crap again." I looked over to see him smiling at me. "Stay out of my head because you won't like what you have to hear!" I yelled in my mind.

The last bell rang and I ran to my truck. I drove over to Sam's. I went inside. I pulled a chair out and layed my head in Paul's shoulder. And no we are not dating just really good friends.

"Rough day?" He asked.

"You have no idea. Hey Emily can I stay for dinner?"

"Of course Sammy you are always welcome to."

"Thanks!" I texted my dad.

"Come on sleepy, time to get to work." Paul said poking my cheek. Jared started laughing.

"No."

"Fine." Jared came and grabbed my feet and Paul grabbed my arms and carried me outside. Once we got to the clearing they dropped me. I got mad and shot ice at them. I hit them both in the knee and they went down. I started laughing as they flipped me off. They ran behind the trees to strip and change. While Sam talked to me about what we were going to work on. Which was my air and fire. Sam had painted targets on the trees.

"Hit the target with fire." I make a fire ball and hit the targets. After that I had to lift Paul and Jared with my air power. After dinner I went home. I really didn't want to talk to anyone. Instead of going through the door. I climbed the tree and went through my window.