let go

I heard a knock on my door. I went and flung it open. Jake sat there.  I rolled my eyes and went back to what I was doing.

"I have no clue." He said to Edward.

"I don't either." They all went down stairs. I had finally finished the wolf for Paul's birthday. It turned out just how I wanted it.

"It looks good. Paul?" Jake asked from behind me.

"Yep! He actually cares."

"What?" He looked confused.

"Jake." I said spinning my chair around to face him. Either I could yell at him and we have a fight or I could just blow it off this one time.

"I missed you." He pulled me in for a hug. He smelled like the woods.

"I missed you too. I'm sorry. I took Bella with out asking you to come with." I shugged my shoulders.

"It's ok."

"I got to go but don't worry about that scent. Vampires or wolfs will be outside watching." I nodded as he left. I guess it worked he knew he made a mistake.

Couple nights later I saw yellow eyes out in the woods. Wolfs! I went and got some snacks and stuck out the window.  I landed on my feet and went to the woods. I suddenly ran into something hard and furry. I fell on my butt. And nose nudged me. "Yes I'm ok. I brought snacks!" The one wolf shook it's head. "I though you guys might be hungry. And don't shake you head at me Leah." She let out a bark. It was Leah and Jake. Jake ran back into the woods to change. And than he came back.

"You shouldn't be out here."

"I'm not a kid." I said laying my back on Leah spreading my legs out. I grabbed a chip bag and opened it up.

I was over at Sam and Emily's house hanging out with the pack. I sat on the couch. "Sammy are you going to the fire tonight?"

"Sure I  always do." Suddenly Embry came and dumped water all over me. I jumped up and chased him outside. I got water from the sky and dropped a huge amount on him.

"You want some more?" I asked laughing at him. His face changed from and glare to smirking.

"No! You stay over there." He started towards me. He came and gave me a big hug. Getting me wetter.

"Thanks."

"Yep!" We all sat around the logs. The fire hadn't started yet because we were waiting for Jake. I had about a bite of my burger left. Paul had ate like 12 and keeped going.

"How are you not fat?" I asked laughing at his reaction.

"Are you call me fat?"

"No. I just want to learn your secret about not getting fat." I said winking at him.

"She's saying your a pig but nicely." Leah said sitting by me.

"Was that true Sammy?" I shugged. I heared foot steps coming. I squinted my eyes. It was Jake and my sister. Jake had his arm on her. Why? Ugh our relationship would never grow because of her.

"Sammy are you ok." I broke my stare.

"Yes why?"

"Your eyes turned yellow for a minuite."

"I was just thinking off something." My eyes had seemed to be changing color to yellow when I was or about to use my powers. Leah looked towards were I was looking.

"I see. I'm sorry."

"Not your fault. He loves her." They sat down Jake didn't even look my way.

"Sammy will you start the fire?" Billy asked. I nodded and lit it.  Billy started to tell the story of the wolf and vampires. Once he was finished with that he told how the elements and history. "One day mother nature saw how her children fought against the vampires. She saw how some of her children died before there time. And that killed her inside. One day a little girl went down to the river where mother nature was sitting and watching her people. She was looking for some that would be good, pure. The little girl just happened to be named Kateri which meant pure. She looked into the little girls heart. Once mother nature saw her future she tranfered some of her magic into the little girl. Once the girl grow she helped her tribe out with her magic. But sadly she passed away. Mother nature cried and cried. But she had to choose another. So when one passes she finds another. That is pure just like Kateri.  That is how our dear Sammy came to be what she is." My cheeks had wet stains down it. My story always got to me.