Surfing

It's been a couple months since Bella got here. The only eventful thing was Bella almost getting smashed by Tyler and his van. Ooo and prom is coming up. I haven't gotten asked so I propley won't go.  We all sat at lunch. Eating and talking.

"Hey you guys want to go surfing in La Push?" Eric said.

"Ya I'm in!" I said it sounded like fun and I needed a break from every thing. Jakes  been kind of distance but I'm mean we both have been busy. After school we all wondered into the parking lot fingering out who's outfits we were taking.  Me and the girls got in my truck. We all talked. I got there and parked. While they all got ready I went and sat on the beach. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I hurry and spun around. Standing there laughing by the way were Quil and Embry.

"What are ya doing here?" I asked hugging them than sitting down. They both sat on either side of me.

"Puff what are you doing here?"

"Well I'm came here with those idiots but I couldn't stand them anymore so I came down here."

"Oh poor Sammy tired of all the idiots."

"Yes in fact I am." I looked down the beach to find Bella walking with someone. "Who's that?" I said pointing at someone. They both looked around sheepley.

"It's Jacob." I let out a sigh. Great.

"It's ok you still have us!" Embry said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Oo how lucky am i?" I said laughing.

"The luckiest!" I pushed Quil's shoulder. "So how's school going?"

"It's school."

"My feelings right there." I pushed my self up. "Let's go for a walk." We walked down the beach laughing and talking. I looked out to the ocean. Of course I tripped and fell landing head first in the sand. I layed there for a minute. Embry and Quil were by my side.

"Sammy you ok?" I felt some one grab me.

"Sammy! Hey you ok?!" I started laughing.

"I'm fine. But Jake  put me down please." He slowly put me down.

"Sammy don't you ever just lay there. You about gave everyone a heart attack!" He hovered over me and was wagging a finger at me. Like I was a child. I looked around no body else seemed worried except maybe Quil and Embry.

"Jacob I'm fine really." He sat there pinching the bridge of his nose. I looked over at Quil and Embry. Who pissed in his cereal this morning. He couldn't even come say hi to me. "Look Jake I'm fine." I spun around a little showing him I was ok. "Plus your the one that didn't come say hi to me." I said in a shy voice.

"Look Sammy I'm sorry. I just... wanted...."

"To talk to bella?"

"Yes." Here comes the green eye monster.

"Jake I need to go home. Bye Quil! Bye Embry! Bye Jake." I got into my truck and watched them walk away. They all looked like they were shouting at each other. Why did it have to be my sister? I bashed my head into the wheel. As the girls got in. I dropped Jess and Angela at home. Than headed to our home. I turned the radio up so that we could not talk. Bella turned it down.

"Are you mad at me?"

"Not at you particularly."

"Was it something I did?"

"No but please promise me that you will stay away from the Cullens."

"Why?"

"Because I just have a feeling." I couldn't tell her that they were vampires. She would have thought I was crazy.