"Man, I should've popped my nails before this," Leandra smacked her teeth, picking up the end of the table.

Staying silent, I was glad that I didn't have my nails done at the moment. I picked the other end of the table, struggling to move it to the side. Next, Leandra placed the table cloth on to the table and I added the dishes to one side of the table. She put on gloves, putting fruit in plastic containers and the crackers in the other on to the bowl with utensils.

"Whew, the fact this is only the beginning..." I sighed.

"If you can't handle it, I'll have no trouble telling Mr. McKnight to let you go," She uttered.

And we were back to disliking one another.

"One thing for certain, I definitely could handle this job." I smirked, "And yours if I wanted to."

Leaving the room to let her ponder her thoughts, I headed to my desk and heard the entrance door opening. As they came farther into the building, I took notice that it was the catering service company. The food arrived in boxes, as I moved away from my desk to escort them to the right spot in the building.

Smile N' Delight Catering was the name of their catering service company and the logo was styled nice. The bags were tan with the brown silverware logo centered in the middle with brown 'handwritten' font and I liked their slogan, 'Everything is good, everything is great. We're here now, come on, let's celebrate!'

"Hi, right this way..." I escorted them to the film studio, watching as they carefully placed the boxes of food on the table with white gloves.

I left the room, going back to my desk to grab the first copy of the call sheets that I needed to print out and hand to everyone. Going to the printer, I placed the first copy inside and pressed the button to print a large number of sheets. Next, I moved on to my next task which was to book hotels for the cast. I dialed the hotel number and talked to the receptionist about the actors being in LA and needing a place to stay at.

Once everything was finalized, I sauntered towards my desk hearing the phone ring. I instantly picked it up.

"Hello, Freedream Film Productions' assistant. Breanna Davidson speaking," I introduced myself. "How may I help you?"

"Hi, this is Amber's agent Phoebe calling," The person affirmed. "I was calling if there's going to be a ride taking us to the building? We're soon going to be arriving at the airport also are there hotel reservations for my client?"

"Yes ma'am, I'll be the one picking you up," I checked the time. "And I made sure to book your client for the week in a hotel."

"Thank you, we'll see you soon." She voiced.

"See you soon."

Ending the call, I received another and this time it was about the wardrobe for the cast.

"We have it ready, are you going to come and pick it up?" The person questioned.

"Yes ma'am, on my way."

I left my desk, checking the film studio room for Leandra and didn't see her so I moved to the other rooms on the first floor; she was nowhere to be found so I decided to take the elevator because maybe she was in her office. Taking the elevator to the second floor, I rushed over to Leandra's office as she was not in there so I found myself sighing.

I didn't need this but I had to check in with Leandra since she was who I reported to on a busy day like today.

I walked to Mr. McKnight's office and knocked in the door.