We went out to eat, and instead of going to the park, we went to an arcade. Between talking, laughing, and playing games, I enjoyed myself and was hopeful for more outings like that soon. So, I decided I'd be the person to set up our next outing because Malik was an outgoing person and I truly admired his charm.

Although I didn't go with Terrell to New York, he still went to surprise his sister and came back, telling me all that happened on his three-day trip. He told me how surprised she was whenever he did a pop up at one of her runway shows and how she cried after finishing the show. They took pictures and he recorded her reaction sending it to me. It's like Terrell made me apart of the trip. He would text, call or FaceTime me while they were out and I truly felt like I was there with them.

While I didn't want to stay at Terrell's home because he was out of state, he insisted and I finally gave up from our disagreement battle and stayed. Letting go of my thoughts from the previous weeks, I got to my car and stepped inside before pulling off.

I arrived five minutes early than my usual time at the building. It was a record as I walked out of the moving towards the entrance. As I headed into the lobby, I noticed Mr. McKnight playing with the alarm system. His light brown, almond eyes fell on to mine and gave me a warm smile.

"Good morning Davidson," He greeted, checking the alarm system again then stepped away.

"Morning, Mr. McKnight," I replied, walking towards the clock-in area. "Is it okay if I just bring cupcakes for my lunch break? I don't think the party is necessary."

"It is your anniversary, so it is your decision on what you are going to do." He stated, sauntering towards the elevator and pressed the button that reached his office.

I nodded my head in agreement, going into the area to clock-in the system then moved to my desk to start working on my tasks for today. I took the iPad off of the charger, open the folder, and scanned the papers. I had an AD Kit Checklist to use as a guide for whatever the people in the production company needed. There was so much to do today. Our first movie shooting location was in a film studio as we had a lot more locations to shoot at.

I was also supposed to prepare the table for refreshments. I looked up from the desk seeing Leandra make her entrance into the building; carrying a few bags in her hands.

"Good morning," She uttered, completely shocking me. "I brought fruit, crackers, etc... Did Brand—, I mean Mr. McKnight tell you that he was bringing caterers here?"

"No,"

"Well he is, they're going to serve tasty treats," She said. "Side salads, sandwich wraps, and beverages. Also, coffee will arrive whenever the entire cast gets here and the crew."

Wow. He was going all out for today.

"So, how are we going to set the table?"

"I made sure to buy a table cloth," She answered, holding her bag. "To put on top of the table and bought dishes to set the fruit and crackers on."

"Well then, you're ready to set the table up?"

She said nothing, going to the clock-in area and I walked towards the film studio and noticed the huge space of the entire studio. It was a studio that could hold a sufficient amount of people inside. The film set that Malaysia, the other set designers, and I did were completed, as there were different sections for each department in the production company.

Hearing footsteps, Leandra set the bags down and grabbed the table cloths. The table that was used for the table reads was still in the center as we both got to the end of the table to move it to the side.