"I hope that really kind girls will come out when we knock on the door." Namjoon said and I chuckled.
"What if I walked out?" I asked.
"Then I would hug the life out of you." Jin answered and pinched my cheeks in a teasing way.
"Back to what Namjoon said, I agree." Taehyung said.
"Give us a sneak peak!" I exclaimed and Hoseok counted down.

"One less lonely girl~" Taehyung sang before stopping. "This is a sneak peak." He pointed out and I laughed.
"That wasn't a sneak peak! It was just...." Hoseok couldn't find the correct words to describe what Taehyung just showcased.
"We just got a taste of it, a slight taste of it." Yoongi stated and Namjoon reached over to Taehyung.
"Ey, are you trying to make her fall for you or something?" He asked.
"It's like 'I'll make her fall for me'!" Taehyung said.

"What if a married couple comes out?" I pointed out to make them think.
"Then...we're going to be filming Love and War." Yoongi replied and we laughed.
"He'll have to get hit." Jin stated.
"He'll have to beg like crazy." Yoongi said.

When we got out of the van the neighborhood seemed quite peaceful.
"Since the rice cake is warm, we have to go to a warm house." Hoseok said.
"Oh that's a good idea isn't it." Jimin smiled then Taehyung ran straight to an open door and I face palmed.

"Hyung how about you try and go into this house?" Jimin asked as he gestured towards another house so Namjoon went over. Namjoon carefully rang the door bell and waited until someone opened the door.
"Excuse me, ma'am, I'm your new neighbor I just moved right down the building." Namjoon explained and the woman nodded. "I'm from Korea." He added on getting an "Uh huh" from the woman who answered the door. "And in a Korean traditional way, we give like all the neighborhoods our Korean rice cake." He explained about our traditions.
"Oh cake?" The woman asked.
"Yeah, so, are you busy or something, I'm-"
"I'm so sorry, I can't do it right now, because I'm in the middle of my actual class." She interrupted him.
"Oh really? Oh, sorry, sorry, thank you." Namjoon apologised and bowed as he left.

"How did it go?" Jimin asked him as he returned from the doorway.
"She said she's busy, she's in the middle of her Law School." Namjoon answered.
"But she was very...I though she would be like 'No!'" I said and made a slapping movement with my arm.
"I'll try knocking once. Eunmi do you want to come with?" Jungkook asked and I nodded, the two of us making our way to the next house.

Jungkook rang the doorbell but there was no answer.
"No one's there? Let's go to the next house then." Jin said and we left the proximity of the house. "If they come out, we have to be polite." He reminded us like the responsible parent he is.

Taehyung tried the next house and yet again no one answered.
"Because right now, it's the afternoon of the weekday, it seems like not a lot of people will be in their house." Yoongi pointed out and I nodded in agreement.
"What should we do?" Jungkook asked and I went up to another house alone.
"Doesn't this house look like it came out from the story, Hansel and Gretel?" Taehyung asked.

I knocked on the door and a lady answered.
"Ah hello." I smiled nicely. "I'm a neighbor right down that way, and I'm from Korea. In a Korean tradition we give rice cakes to our neighbors so I would like to give you this rice cake. Would you bother for a-"
"What restaurant did you come from?" She asked coldly and the smile fell from my face but I put it back on before bowing slightly in apology.
"I'm sorry." I apologised and backed away from the house, back to the boys.
"Did it not work out?" Jin asked me.
"No it didn't." I replied and he patted my back.

Namjoon spotted someone and walked over to them, the rest of us not too far away.
"Ah excuse me, are you, by chance, a resident around here?" He asked a man and woman and they nodded. "I'm your new neighbor like right down the building." Namjoon explained.
"How long are y'all gonna be here for? We have to go away for like thirty minutes or something and gonna be back. Are you still gonna be here?" The man asked Namjoon.
"Oh okay, I got it. Sorry." Namjoon panicked and left them alone.