School

** Sophie's Truck above**
➡Sophie's POV⬇️

I reach the school in no time. Everyone turns to look at me and they bow their heads in respect as they realize who I am. I can't help but smirk as I slide on my sunglasses. There are two packs that attend Dark River High School, my pack and then the River Star pack. I pass Mason, the Beta of the River Star pack, and nod as I make my way into the building to find Alana and Jamie.

Not long after I reach them, I see a furious Colten heading my way with my brother trying to calm him down. Out of the corner of my eye I see Alana and Jamie backing way before grabbing my brother and taking off down the hallway. As his tall frame comes closer I lean back against the lockers and adjust my bracelets.

He stops in front of me and a low growl fills the space between us. I stand there ignoring him and the growls get louder. People clear the hallway as the bell sounds. I push away from the locker I'm leaning against and grab my bag from the floor.

As I pass by him, I look up and say, "Better get to class Colten, we both know you can't afford to be late again. Even you can't get off on just their looks, future Beta or not". I could tell that pissed him off even more but I ignored him and walked into my first period class, AP Biology. ICK! Who even likes this class?

That class went by surprisingly fast and it was time for one of my favorite classes, Government! Call me crazy but I love history. AP English Language and Composition, while I like to write is NOT my cup of hot chocolate. When the bell rang dismissing the class, I was grateful knowing I had lunch.