Where is Here Exactly? Part 1

➡️Sophie's POV⬇️

Recap: By the end of the song, I'm tucked against his side and he's laughing, his arm wrapped securely around me. I'm so happy that I forget to ask where we're going until he says, "We're here".

When Hunter said that I shot up into a sitting position before trying to crawl across his lap and out the driver side door. Hunter's hands gripped my hips holding me still before I inflicted any damage to him. My thoughts were momentarily distracted as his fingers massaged the skin there. I couldn't help but relax into him.

Within seconds we were out of my truck, I don't know how we moved so fast. All I know is that I'm now sitting on the hood of my truck with my legs wrapped around his waist. I watched as he leaned closer to me, I quickly closed the few inches between us as I pulled him closer. His hands slid under my legs, lifting me into his arms.

I don't know where we're going but I know that Hunter has no intention of putting me back on my feet. He pressed his lips against mine for a brief moment before pulling away and laughing at the pout on my face. I suddenly feel the need to wipe the smug smile off his face.

I lean forward as though to kiss him again and turn my face away just before his lips touch mine. I run my nose along his jaw and start trailing small kisses down his neck to his shoulder. I can feel the growl as it reverberates through his chest as I continue to tease him.

His Alpha side hates that I'm denying him what he wants most. My wolf isn't very happy with me at the moment either as I push her back from gaining control. Hunter lets me down and walks me backwards, his eyes darkening with every single step. I glance down to make sure I'm not going to trip over anything before turning around ready to run.

Running away from him I can't help but laugh at the expression I left on his face. I can hear him as he breaks out into a run, chasing me through the trees. In the back of my mind it occurs to me that I'm at a disadvantage in this place. I shake those thoughts away as I come closer to a break in the trees.

Coming closer I realize it's a clearing. I stop suddenly and I feel Hunter skid to a stop behind me. He grabs my hips as he comes to a stop behind me. There is a path that leads up to a large house, not large enough to be the pack house though. My jaw drops and I can't help but stare in awe.

Hunter's fingers gently massage my sides as I stand there looking. His breath tickles my ear as he whispers, "Do you want to go in?" before pressing a kiss to my temple. I nod slowly, still caught up in the beauty of it all. Hunter grabs my hand and leads me forward and up the stairs where he pulls a skeleton key from his pocket.

OK GUYS HERE IT IS. I'M SOO VERY SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO GET IT UP. IM WORKING ON PART TWO RIGHT NOW.