Where's Here Exactly? Part 2

I stand there impatiently as Hunter takes his time in unlocking the door. When he finally pushes the door open, I "gently" push him out of the way so that I can go in. His arm blocks my path and I cut my eyes at him, making him laugh out into the quiet house. I turn in the doorway to face him and put my arms around his neck, pulling his face down to mine. I barely press my lips against his before starting to pull away which only makes his grip on my hips tighten.

In the next few seconds, I'm lifted into the air where my legs wrap themselves around his torso on their own accord. Hunter's warm breath fans my face as he leans closers, pressing our foreheads together. A low growl fills my throat as his hands slide along my bare legs. He steps across the threshold finally and kicks the door closed behind us. My fingers trace his jawline and down his neck before trailing his chest to the edge of his shirt.

He continues to walk, with me still in his arms, down a hallway before turning into a large bedroom. He gently sets me on my feet, his arms so wrapped around my waist as I take in the space. My heart is hammering in my chest making him laugh. I pull away to get a better look at the room.

The room is a soft green, reminding me of sea-foam at the beach. Dark hardwood covers the floors giving it a more natural look. There are white curtains that cover the two large windows and the king sized bed is covered with dark blue bedding. Hunter follows behind me, watching my reaction with curious eyes. As I come to stand in front of a fire place with a dark mantle, I see there are already picture frames waiting to be filled with photos. There is also a small box that sits there.