🎶Chapter 63🎶

~~•~~

'Don't mess this shit up, don't mess this shit up, don't mess this shit up, don't mess this shit up, don't meー'

'I swear to god if you say "don't mess this shit up" again then I'll make sure you mess this up so SHUT UP.'

"Damn brat you're supposed to help your papa calm his nerves not make it worse!" Katsuki yelled only to receive a giggle from his daughter as he let out a low growl, continuing to stare at himself in the mirror. He ran his hands on his black suit to get rid of wrinkles and looked at his hair, scowling to see it gel back.

'Deku would want its usual spiky hair, damn pinky deciding to style my hair even when I said that Deku would prefer it messy.' He thought as he ran his fingers through his gel blond hair before picking up a brush and brushing it to its form, ruffling it as he smirked at himself, "perfect."

"Okay Bakugou I need to do your makeup to get rid of your ugly wrin ー WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR? I TOLD YOU TO NOT MESS WITH IT DAMN IT!" Mina yelled once she saw Bakugou's usual messy hair as she grabbed the brush from the table and attempted to grab his head, "lower your head you tall idiot!"

"Who you calling an idiot and there's no way in hell that you're brushing it!" I glared at her before sitting on the chair as I stared at the mirror in front of me, "this is my wedding after all."

"Ugh fine! At least corporate when I put foundation on you." She huffed as she grabbed a brush and squinted foundation on her palm before dabbing the brush on it, "now stay still, im only putting it for your under eyes because SOMEONE didn't slept well when I specifically told you to get enough rest!"

Katsuki groan as rubbed his pinky inside his ear, "fucking shut up pinky, you're not as loud as my old hag but you're getting there."

Mina rolled her eyes before giggling as she started covering Katsuki dark circles, "well...?" She wiggled her eyebrows at him only to receive a scowl from him, "well what? Speak up pinky."

"How do you feel losing the bet and that you have to go by Midoriya now?" She laughed when Katsuki started cussing, "well a bet is a bet, not gonna admit it to him but Midoriya sounds better for both me and the little brat."

'Who you calling a brat!'

'The fuck I always call you a brat you damn brat!'

'I'm so telling daddy this!'

'About what? Calling you a brat? Bitch, I always call you brat and he knows it too so why even bother plus it's just a nickname it's not like I offended you or something!'

'Haha I know I'm just pulling your leg, calm down old man.'

"I swear to fucking god this kid!" Katsuki shouted making Mina flinched back, "wha ー what are you yelling for! Are you fighting with Aika again? It's your wedding day, seriously? I'm telling Izuku this."

"You're blackmailing me too!? For fuck sake leave me alooooone!" Katsuki whine as he threw his head back, placing both of his palms over his eyes.

Mina giggled before ordering him to lift his head up as she continued to put foundation under his eyes.

~~•~~