The Ultimate Dual

For the next hour Jayden trained. Ji has to drag him out of the training room. "You cant fight Decker if you pass out from exhaustion," ji said.

More time passed and it was finally noon. Jayden got up and was greeted by the team.

"Jayden, good luck out there. I know you can do this." Antonio said. Everyone offered their support as he left but secretly they were worried. Extremely worried. 

Suddenly the nigh lock alarm went off. "Jayden! What now?" Kevin asked. "You'll need the beetle disk-" Jayden was cut off. "Jayden! No! The beetle disk is The only way deker will be dead for good." Antonio said.

"The beetle disk is mastered. It's tame and will allow you to form the megazord without me." He continued, ignoring Antonio. "Jayden." Antonio insisted.

"I can take down Deker without it. The beetle disk was almost a backup plan." Jayden said. "Now go."

The rangers listened to there leader. Jayden handed Kevin the nettle disk from his bag. They ran to the pinpointed area as Jayden headed off to fight Decker.

He went to the exact spot near the sea where he had first going he deker. He looked around and saw no sign of his enemy. He turned toward the sea and watched the waves.

Suddenly he got a bad feeling and turned around to see leaves forming around a figure. Deker was soon visible in his human form.

"Red Ranger." He greeted.

"Let's get this over with." Jayden said. "It took you long enough. I've been waiting. Still, I knew you'd come. You needed this battle, just like me." Deker said.

"No, I'm nothing like you." Jayden said as he stared at him. "The only reason I'm here is to stop you from hurting anyone else."

"It doesn't matter. Your still here and you will still dual me." Deker said as he changed to his nighlock form. Jayden made his symbol and his suit formed around him.

He held his sword in a fighting stance. Deker inwrapped his swords do held it by his side. "At last. The time has come." Deker said. "Yeah, time for you to fall." Jayden said as he raised his sword. Deker did the same.

After a moment of waiting they swung their swords. Deker's has better range whilst Jayden's was shorter. This didn't get in the way of Jayden's technic.

"You'll have to do better than that." Deker mocked.

"Oh I'm only getting started!" Jayden shot back. Jayden backed Deker up into the water. They continued to clash their swords. One against the other. There feet made splashes as they stepped threw the water.

Deker got a hit on Jayden but Jayden continued to fight. Deker swung at Jayden's feet but Jayden expected it and jumped. They ran back up onto the land and continued to fight.

'He uses only his sword.' Jayden thought. Jayden kicked him back and swung his sword, simultaneously. Deker stumbled back but only slightly. Deker backed Jayden up against a cliff side.

Jayden felt the rock underneath him begin to give away. Deker swung his sword and Jayden blocked it. Each sword wa spreading against the other in a battle of strength. Deker hit Jayden again. Jayden clutched his side.

"You truly are a worthy opponent but now our dual must come to an end." Deker said. "You right about one thing. It's time for this to end." Jayden swung his sword at the same time as Deker.

The sword hit Jayden first and Jayden dropped his sword. Deker has thought he had one but Jayden pulled an unexpected move of letting the sword drop into his other hand and swing it.

It hit Deker with immense power. Deker was visibly injured.  Jayden went for a second strike. Deker attempted to block it with his sword but Jayden's sword sliced threw it, cutting The other sword in half.

"A master move, you let me wound you so you can get close enough to kill me." Deker said as he limped closer to the edge of the cliff. "Well done, red ranger, you have honored me and freed me from my torment."

Deker turned his back to Jayden and allowed his sword to drop beside him. It bounced around and then fell of the cliff.

"Thank you." Deker said as he took his last breath and fell off the cliff.

Jayden fell to his knees and his symbol power wore off as he found himself back in his everyday outfit. Immense pain filled his body. He fell completely to the ground. The last thing he heard was,"Jayden!"
——-
Jayden woke up in a white bed. It was obvious he was in the medical healing room. "Jayden!" Mia said as she came to his bed side. "Wait he's awake?" Mike said as he poked his head around the corner.

"What 'appended?" Jayden asked, wearily. "You fought Deker, dude." Mike said. The rest of the team showed up. "How long was I out?" Jayden said.

"Only eight hours." Emily said. Jayden sighed at his unproductively. "Is he gone? For good?" Antonio asked.

"I think so. He burst into flames as he fell off a cliff. I think he's dead." Jayden said. Antonio fist bumped him and then punched his arm. "You scared the whole team!" Jayden punched him back.

The rangers laughed. It didn't take long for Jayden to be back to his normal self again.

A/N
I would like to clarify this is not The end of this book. Thanks for reading this far!