Arrow

Antonio and Jayden talked the rest of the way back. They talked about mostly power ranger stuff everyone else was behind them in their own conversation. 

Suddenly Jayden yell,"Antonio! Duck!" Antonio ducked right as Jayden caught an arrow.

To the normal eye it would seem it was aiming towards them but to Antonio and Jayden it meant so much more.

As Jayden helped Antonio up Antonio asked,"Is that what I think it is?"

"I-I think so." Jayden never stuttered. "What's going on?" Kevin asked. Jayden looked him in the eye but didn't answer the question. Instead he turned back to Antonio. "Go." He commanded.

"I'm on it." Antonio Said. "Guys, continue back to the Shiba house with Antonio. Get him settled in, I'll be back later tonight." Antonio looked at Jayden with worry.

"Jayden, what's going on?" Emily questioned. "I can't explain yet. I will later just get back to the Shiba house for now." He replied.

The Rangers listened to their leader and went back to the house. Jayden handed Antonio the arrow. But not before removing a red piece of paper which was attached to the arrow.

"I'll be back soon." Jayden assured. Antonio nodded and ran to catch up with the other ranges. They tried to ask him questions but he wouldn't answer any of them.
————————————————————————
Jayden watched as his friends walked out of sight. 'Gosh, darn it, why now?' Jayden thought.

This arrow was a sign. When Jayden and Antonio were only kids that arrow was shot at them. His father had told them to duck in which they did. His father caught it.

When they asked what it was all he said was,"It's an arrow, sent by an evil nighlock." The children said that they could help. Of coarse his father wouldn't let them.

His father fought the nighlock and 'won'. When the nighlock 'died' it was surrounded by leaves until you couldn't see it anymore. And then it disappeared.

Jayden later learned that this nighlock was half human half nighlock and was searching to duel someone of his same strength.

The thoughts that raced threw his mind was first,'I have to get my friends out of here." And second,"I thought he was dead.

Jayden looked around and saw no sign of nighlock. He began walking towards the ocean, away from the city, just Incase.

As he neared the water he had the instinct to turn around with his sword. He didn't have his suit on but he had his sword and that was enough. As he turned around aiming the blade he saw and ordinarily enough looking man.

"Hello, Red Ranger."

A/N

Hi, I just wanted to clarify that there will be no Jayden and Antonio ship. They will just be friends. Sorry, this chapter was short. Also, this is based off the series but I will be adding my own swifts so don't go saying,"But that's not what happened."