An Explanation

As Jayden worked himself exhausted in the training room he mistakes exhaustion for weakness and thought,'If I quite now then I might as-well have given up.'

Antonio left the movie a couple minutes before it was done to quickly check on Jayden. As expected he was beating the heck out of a punching bag. He had sweat dripping down his face and and slightly bloody knuckles.

"Jayden, you won't be able to fight Deker if your exhausted. You should get a good nights rest." Antonio Said. Jayden knew he was right. Up until this moment he hadn't realized his knuckles were bloody.

He grabbed a rag and gently dabbed of the blood. There wasn't too much but enough to be noticeable. "Fine." Jayden said. "I think you should tell them pretty soon." Antonio continued. "I know; I will." Jayden said.

The movie had just ended and everyone was talking about it and discussing their opinions. Ji had left halfway threw and was researching different Samurai moves. "Rangers." Jayden said, as he entered the room. "I suppose you guys are wondering what's been going on." Everyone nodded. "It wasn't my idea to tell you guys but Incase the worst happens you guys need to know." He continued. The Rangers gave a confused look. Antonio gave a reassuring smile.

"My father once battled a half nighlock half human creature. He defeated him; or so that's what we thought. Some how, some way he is back and looking to dual. He wants to dual someone of equal power. If I don't go to fight him innocent people will be harmed." Jayden said.

"Jayden, you said equal power. That means he is also as good as you." Kevin said, slightly worried. "I am aware. I had a miniature battle with him and I know his strengths and weakness. If all goes well I will defeat  him and things will continue normally." Jayden Answered. "And if things don't go well?" Mike prompted.

"Then things didn't go well." Jayden replied. "You all should get some rest it is already quite late."
Everyone nodded in agreement. They headed to bed and Jayden showed Antonio where he would be staying.