Training

Jayden was finally done training. Also known as being dragged out of the dojo by Antonio. He sat down in the main area and pulled out a book from his bag. He didn't carry his bag with him all the time it was just on him a good percent of the time. It had the fire symbol on it.
The book was on ancient Samurai culture. Kevin walked in and asked,"Jayden, tell us what going on. We should know it there is a new threat to deal with." Jayden looked up form his book and into Kevin's eyes. "Later. Now is not the right time." He said. "Where is everyone?"
"Last time I checked they were in the kitchen getting to know Antonio." Jayden nodded and put the book back in his bag. "I'll be training if you need me." He informed. Jayden grabbed his bag. As he entered to outdoor training area he was about to reach in his bag when Antonio entered. "Hey, whatcha doing?" He asked.
"Training." Jayden replied. "But I think I'm gunna go for a walk." With that he but his spar sword on the rack, grabbed his bag, and left.
————————————————————————
Jayden headed straight towards the woods. He had found a peaceful clearing there a while ago and decided it was a good enough place to try out the Beetle Disk. He was worried about his fight with Deker and knew maybe I'd he mastered the Beetle Disk it could help him win. He took out the beetle disk for his back and put it onto his sword. He spun the disk and sparks begun flying of if it. As the sword lit on fire he swung it around his head trying to build up strength. He then tried to steady it in front of him. The power traveled fro the sword to his arm and his began to burn. 'You can do it. Hold on just a little longer.' Jayden tried to tell himself. The power became too strong for him and he dropped the sword. He was propelled backwards and landed on the grass 7 feet away. He lost consciousness.
————————————————————————
Antonio was beginning to get worried it been a full 2 hours Jayden has been gone. He knew it wasn't that unusual but right now Jayden was working himself too hard. "Hey, Antonio, have you seen Jayden?" Mike asked. "He went to go take care of a few things. He'll be back soon. Mike raises an eyebrow but left it at that. Another hour passed and Antonio was kinda panicking. "Jayden's fine. He's Jayden." He said aloud to nobody. "Antonio, where is Jayden. I can't find him anywhere." Mentor asked. "He left. Said he was going on a walk." Antoni replied. "How long has he been gone?" Mentor asked. "Like three hours. I'm beginning to get worried." Antonio said. Ji have a worried expression. He was about to say something when the door handle wiggled. Jayden walked threw but he had burns on his body. "Jeez, Jayden!" Antonio said, running to his side. "How many times you gotta go yourself injured today?" "I'm fine, Antonio." Jayden said.
"How did this happen?" Ji asked. Jayden held up the Beetle Disk. "I'm fine, it's worse than it looks."Jayden assures them. "I'm gunna go wash up." Jayden left the room and headed towards his bathroom. First he changed clothes and then he washed his face. His face looked halfway normal by the time he was done but his arms were all scratched up and burned. He put on a black jacket. "Jayden!" Mia called. Jayden walked out of the room and met Mia. "It's movie night. Wanna join us?" She asked. "No thanks I've got stuff to take care of." Jayden replied. Mia looked disappointed but nodded and left. He went back to the bathroom and finished cleaning a scar he had only just noticed. He then walked towards the training area and began his relentless training yet again.
————————————————————————
"Guys, I'm worried about Jayden." Mia said, as she sat down at the kitchen island. "Antonio, you really can't tell us what's going on?" Emily asked. "It's not my place to tell." He said as he looked at Ji. We watched a movie but Mike fell asleep while slightly leaning on Emily's shoulder. Antonio took a picture for future reference for later.