1

Oof, I will do some content whenever I come back at this account so feel free to comment.

And this account has retired, but I do have a spare one that I'm active on and I'm active on amino. (Not the Undertale one)

_________

Dust smiled as he saw the familiar shade of light blue quickly past him. His eyes looked down at the small figure and sighs, putting a hand onto its head.

Blue turned around, looking back confused at Dust confused at his sudden action that took him off guard, but he smiles softly and wraps his small arms around Dust's waist.

"Hey Dust, why are you acting weird today?" asked Blue softly. Dust looked down, staring into Blue's shining pupils and then gazed out towards the grass.

"I'm scared that you'll leave me like Pap did." explained Dust, softly."Well then I will be the first mosnter who cares about you and never leave your side." said Blue, smiling.

"A-As long as you don't leave me..." whispered Blue, feeling himself tear up. Dust looked down at him, sympathy glazing over his eyes(?) and embraced Blue.

"I won't leave you and you promise me not to leave me." said Dust, making his forehead touch Blue's. Blue smiles and nods."I promise!" says Blue."Good." said Dust kissing Blue's tears away.

"Gross, I don't understand how people can do this without gagging." complained Dust, Blue giggling in response.

_But promises never last forever_

Dust frantically looked around him, beads of sweat as he saw a dead Blue on the ground with his soul cracking and at the verge of dusting.

Dust's sockets went black when he watched the soul disintegrate a long with Blue. He picks up the dusting Blue and says "Hey... You promised you won't leave me..." Blue still remained silent, while Dust watches his torso start dusting.

"DON'T BE A LIAR!" screamed Dust and started crying. Blue looks up at Dust when he felt tears dripping on his face. He smiles and kisses away the tears before going limp.

Dust sat there, holding Blue's dust while other monsters were watching. He then turned towards the murderer and charged at him.

Everything went black with Dust, but when he woke up he smealt a disgusting smell.

Blood wasn't a problem with him, but the sickening smell was of the man's urine mixing with his blood creating a horrifying odor.

Dust then hears loud sirens and sees flashing lights surrounding him. It was then followed with metal doors slamming into the car.

Dust looks up at the officers and puts his hands behind his head as he says "Hey Blue, I hope to see you when I go to hel-"

He was caught off by the sound of guns firing at his chest, and he fell down in a dusty heap with a sickening thud.