Celebration

I wake from my sleep by the sound of crying. Opening my eyes. The sunshine from the window blinds me. Blinking, I roll over, sitting up, I wipe my eyes. Standing I walk sleepily over to Zaurus's crib.

Looking down, I see my son in his monkey PJs. His face is red from crying. Cooing I pick him up, stopping his crying.

"Let's get you something to eat." I coo walking out the room to let Sin sleep. The halls are silence as we walk.

Turning to the kitchen, I see the pack and my family sitting at the table. Dada is holding Storm. Daddy is starting at them. Jenna, Marcus and Darius are watching spongebob. Zenith is playing on his DS. Keil's eyes keep glancing over to Mau as he does his homework. Ause is starting lovingly into Emma's eyes. And Hugo is pretending to barf. I'm glad things are back to normal.

"Good morning." I gain their attention. I get good mornings from everyone. Walking over to Dada, I kiss his cheek and Storm's.

Going over to the cabinets, I get a bottle down and fill it with baby formula. Sticking it in Zaurus's mouth, I feed him. Sitting down, as I feed him. I talk to my family.

A few minutes later, Sin comes in wearing on of my shirts and boxers. Seeing Zaurus and I, he comes over and kisses me and him. Sitting down, he begins to eat.

The house is lively. For we lost no members of our pack. Only wounded. There will be a celebration tonight.

After breakfast, the pack gets ready for the party. Balloons, streamers, alcohol, and food are all set out. The party I have in mind for Sin and I is in the bedroom.

The pack and fae all look at Sin with knowing looks. He has been confused all day long. My poor baby!

The party is in full swing. I watch as Sin dances. His hips are swaying to the beat of the music. His ass facing me. It's like he's seducing me.

I walk through the people, getting to Sin. I grab his hips amd put his ass in my crouch. He looks behind him amd smirks, before grinding his ass against my hard dick.

I've have had his teasing. I throw him over my shoulder and speed walk up stairs to our room. The door is close so I open it, then slam it close.

I throw him on the bed, then I crawl on top of him. "Tonight you're mine!"

"Then take me, my love!" He orders me against my lips. Grinning. I rip his clothes off. Then I rip mine off, leaving us both naked.

Kissing his lips, I trail my lips down his neck, to his chest and stomach, until his member is in my face.

Taking him in my mouth, I suck him. Hollowing out my cheeks so the suction is greater, and more pleasurable. He's a moaning mess the whole time.

I stop sucking his to kiss down his shaft to his balls, taking them in my mouth. I suck on them, while fingering his entrance.

Sin is making all types of noises. He begs me to take him already, wanting to please him, I take the lube out of the nightstand.

Lubing my fingers, I push one against his entrance to prepare him for my huge member. I push my finger in and out until it's sliding out easily. 

Pushing a second, then a third. He starts fucking my hand. Moaning each time my fingers go in.

"Just fuck me already!" He begs me. Smirking. I kiss up his body to his lips. My fingers still in him.

"Gladly." I whisper. Leaning over to the nightstand, I grab a condom. Unwrapping it, I put it on my dick, before lining it up with his entrance.

I slam in all in one go, causing him to scream out. "Damn it Zairian!"

"Sorry baby, it's easier this way." I apologize, kissing his lips.

"Just move already!" He begs of me. Complying, I pull out, then thrust back in, hitting his spot on the first thrust.

He screams bounce of the walls. Oh how I want to howl. Being Inside my mate is the best feeling in the world. He's tight, swallowing my whole dick.

I groan out, loving the feeling. Wanting control, Sin flips us, so he's on top. He starts to bounce on my dick.

Looking, I watch as my tool drives in and out of him. The visual maked me cum inside of the condom. My cum fills the comdom up.

A few more bounces, then Sin cums all over my chest. His ass clinches causing me to shoot another load.

Sin falls on me, breathing heavily. "It gets better everytime."

"I know!" My voice is breathless. I wrap my arms around him, then I kiss the top of his head.

"Go to sleep baby." I watch ad he falls asleep. Me doing so with him. The last thing I hear is his words of I love you.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

I'm so sad. This is the second to the last chapter. I hate how this book is coming to an end. I hope you still comment and vote. I want to know what you think of this book. I want to know if my writing is getting better.