Possessive Witch

"Mine!" Sin growls out once again at one of my packmates. He sounds like a cute little puppy. He tightens his arms and legs around me like a spider monkey. Nothing I say or do will get him to let go. If I'm being honest, I love this side of him. I love when he's possessive of me.

"Baby they know I'm yours." I whisper in his ear.

It's been a week since we mated. The pack said they could hear Sin's screams above the music. That boosted my ego, and embarrassed Sin. Ever since then Sin has been nothing but possessive of me, and horny as hell. I love both sides of him. We stay mostly in the bedroom, me pleasuring him, and him screamimg of the pleasure I put on his body.

From the corner of my eyes, I see David glaring at Sin from the corner of his eyes. I know he likes me. But I never felt that way about him. I waited for my mate. I love my mate. Nothing nor noone will take him from me.

Sniffling brings me out of my thoughts. Looking down, I see Sin with tears running down his face.

"Did I do something wrong baby?" I freak thinking of all the possibilities on how I hurt him.

"No!" he wails in my chest. I tighten the airs that are around him.

'Then why are you crying baby?" I ask in confusion.

"I don't know!" He screams at me, getting off of me and glaring at me. I stand up, then I take a step towards him, but he grabs the closest object, which happens fo be a plastic bowl full of fruits, and throws it at me. I dodge it. He grabs a fork then throws that at me, I dodge that too.

"Why are you throwing things at me?" I try to keep the irrigation out of my voice. He falls to the floor crying in his hands. I run over to him and take him in my arms, and pulling him into my lap. He wraps his arms and legs around me again. Then out of no where he atarts to giggle.

I look at him weird, then it dawns on my, the possessiveness, mood swings, horny. I've seen this with Dada and the pregnant people in the pack.

I pick him up bridal style before running him to the medical ward. Getting there I slam the doors open, scaring the young pacl doctor. I lay Sin on the medical bed.

"What can I do for you Future King?" the doc ask me. Giggling has us turning to Sin. He pokes my cheek, I raise an eyebrow at him, he falls into a fit of laughter. I laugh with him before turning to the doc.

"Will you see if he's pregnant?" I ask, those words dry up Sin's giggling.

"Sure. Future Queen will you lift your shirt?" Sin does as asked. the doc puts clear jelly on his lower stomach, then grabs a wand thing, and moves it around. Looking at the gray and black screen, I see a peanut shape. The doc points to it.

"That's your baby." she smiles. All I do is stare at my baby, that doesn't look like a baby. It was still beautiful.

I feel tears fill my eyes. "That's our baby."

Sin looks at me and hugs me. "It's so beautiful."

"I know baby." I let the tears fall. I didn't care that I looked weak in front of a pack mate. This is my baby I am crying over.

I wipe my eyes and turn to the doctor. "Can I get a few pictures?" She nods her head, printing out a few before handing them to me. Sin takes them from my hands and stares at the picture. I pick him up bridal style, carrying him to the kitchen were the whole pack is.

Getting there I couldn't hold in my excitement. "We're pregnant!"

The pack cheers, my brothers coming up to me, patting me on the backs and kissing Sin's cheek.

"Congrats!" they all say to Sin's and I. I smile back. Sin oblivious to the attention, just staring at the ultrasound picture.

Dada comes up to us with Daddy behind him. "Do you have a picture of my grandchild?" I take one of the pictures from Sin, hamding it to Dada.

"Austen look at our grandbaby!" Dada screams excitedly waving the picture in Daddy's face.

"I can't see it love." Daddy smiles down at him, taking the picture from Dada.

"I'm happy for you son." he pats my back. a yawn pulls me from my excitement. Looking down, Sin's head is on my shoulder with his eyes close.

"I'm going to go put him in bed." I say carrying up to our bedroom, I tuck him in and lay down with him, putting my hand on his stomach and going to sleep with my pregnant mate.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

I love this chapter. I hope you do to. Tell me how you're liking my book. Please comment and vote.