Surprise

I walk down the stairs. It's still night time. Being as quiet as a mouse, I sneak out. I do this a lot. I can't sleep at night. I can't tell Dada or Daddy, they'll worry, and I'm not worth worrying about.

I sneak pass the kitchen, to hear one of the sexiest voices i've ever heard. Shivers run down my spine. A tightness in my pants happens. What the hell!

"I know you'll there Kiel." I hear NeNe's voice, scaring me. Dropping my head, I walk into the kitchen. The first thing I see is a man. He's buff with gorgeous tattoos, he has tussled brown hair and beautiful amber eyes.

A clearing of a throat has me turning my head to NeNe. She looks at me with knowing eyes. Happiness shining in them.

"So you two are mates." She smirks. "I can't wait to see Kellin's reaction."

She gets up, walks over to me and kiss my forehead. Then she walks out the door, leaving this gorgeous beast and I in the same room. Sexual tension is in the air, choking me.

I don't look at him, fearing he will reject me. Tears fill my eyes. A scooting of a chair on the floor is the only thing I sense before I am in arms; sparks fly from our skin contact.

"Why do you look to be almost crying little mate?" He whispers in my ear. He's way taller then me so he has to bend down.

"You're going to reject me." I whimper out. He lifts my chin.

"I would never." He looks in my eyes, truth rings through them. Then his lips are on mine.

I've never been kissed before! His lips mold to mine, moving in a rhythm. His tongue glides across my bottom lip. Not knowing what to do.

He groans out before biting my lips gently. Surprised, I open my mouth. He thrust his tongue in my mouth. I moan from the extreme sparks shooting off in my mouth.

After a few minutes of kissing he pulls away. Looking at me with a look I've never seen before. What is that look?

"I finally found you. You don't know how long I've been waiting for you." His godlike voice whispers, while looking me in the eyes.

Feeling deep emotions, I do the only thing I can do. I kiss him.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Sorry for the slow updates. School is kicking my ass. Please tell me what you think.