Against The Wall-Edited

Pain fills me. My head hurts and my back. With my eyes closed I use my senses to check around me. The first thing that I notice is a hand in mine causing sparks. Fight or flight kicks in, using my powers I fling the person in the wall.

Opening my eyes I see a man of 18 with black hair, sliding down the wall with a grunt. He opens his icy eyes looking at me. Our eyes connect, not looking away I knew he's my mate. Shit! I just threw my mate a wall!

I run over to him, helping him up, he grunts as he does so. He runs his lower back.

"I'm so sorry!" I bite my lower lip, scared of his reaction. He smiles down at me. Damn he's tall, standing about 6'7 to my 5'2.

"How did you do that?" he ask me in an amazed filled voice. He's my mate, should I tell him? Not yet.

"Are you a wind fae? I'm part fae and werewolf. Blood fae like my Dada." he tells me excitedly. I smile at him. I look around the room looking for Jena. Not seeing her I start to freak out.

"Where's Jena?" I cry out shaking my mate. He puts his hands on my arms stopping my shaking.

"She's fine. She's eating with my Dada in the kitchen. I can take you to her." he grabs my hand gently pulling me to the kitchen. As we walk down the stairs, I hear the laugher of Jena's laughter. It's been a while since I heard her laugh. We walk into the kitchen, stopping the laughter. Looking around, Jena's in the lap of a pregnant man that looks exactly like my mate while my mate looks like him. Another man with sandy blonde and green eyes. There are 6 boys sitting at the table looking at me.

"Hello, Sin. I'm Kellin and this is my mate Austen and my children Zairian, Hugo, Ause, Kiel, Zenith, Marcus and Darius." he points to everyone. So my mate's name is Zairian. That's a sexy name for him. He looks like a Zairian.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you all and thank you for watching over Jena for me." I smile at Kellin.

"It was no problem. She's a doll." Kellin smiles down at her. A man comes running in.

"Alpha King, humans with guns have gathered on the northern territory!" Shit I put these people in danger.

"They're after Jena and I. We will leave. I won't be the cause of deaths." I go to pick up Jena but they all growl, the next then I know I'm pushed against the wall with Zairian pressed up against me. He takes my hands putting them above my head.

"You think I'll let you walk out that door? You're mine as I am yours. I protect you. So this is how it's going down. Your cute little sister and your sexy ass is staying here, while my pack and I handle this, mate." he orders a breathe away from my lips. I nod, not being able to disagree in this situation.

He slowly pulls away letting go of my hands, and steps away. He looks at me, before turning and running out the door with his father, Hugo, and Ause, and with the rest of the pack. I turn around to see Kiel and Zenith smirking.

"That was quite a show." Zenith smirks bigger.

"Oh hush you. Sweetheart it's fine. When Austen does that to me, I can't say no either. I curse him for it every time." Kellin laughs with Jena still in his lap.

"My I ask a question?" Kellin looks at me like he could see through my soul. I nod my head wanting to know where this is going.

"You're not a human are you? I sense powerful magic. Powerful but uncontrolled magic." he looks me in the eyes. I question myself for telling him, should I? I know he's my mate's father, but can I trust him.

"You should know, I'm a king of the Fae and Luna Queen of werewolves. Who ever is after you, we can help you." Kellin tells me with trusting eyes. It would be nice to stop running, to have a family, for Jena to grow on one place, make friends, love my mate.

Biting my lower lip, I tell him. "Imma witch, so is Jena."

"Dude that's so cool!" Zenith yells out.

"You be quiet mister." Kellin gives him a pointed look, that Zenith lowers his head in shame.

He puts his hand on mine. "Whose after you?"

"Witch Hunters." I whisper out looking down.

"Tell me everything." he lifts my chin. I nod my head speaking up.

"I will when your husband and sons come back." I say biting my lower lip again.

"That's fine, are you hungry?" he ask me. I nod my head again. He sets a plate of peanut butter and jelly with carrots in front of me.

"Eat up." he tells me sitting back down, putting Jena back in his lap. I do as he said eating everything. On the run we ate from the earth spells I did growing the food. Combat and earth spells are the only ones my parents taught me before they died.

A shout has us all out of our seats into the back yard. Following Kellin, we see a guy with blonde hair and brown eyes being dragged by 2 werewolves, he must be a Witch Hunter.

"Take him to the cells." Austen tells the werewolves holding the struggling Witch Hunter. Zairian walks over to me, hugging me to his body, it feels nice. The sparks and the feeling in my stomach. I like it.

"We have some important things to discuss Loves." Kellin speaks before walking into the house, and opens a door on the first floor. He takes a seat behind the desk still with Jena on his lap. He must really like Jena.

"My children, husband, and Sin please take a seat, we have things to speak of."