5 - Monster

Mulai dari awal

Tanjiro had arrived back at Muzan's "home" and had wasted no time. As soon as Muzan had left Tanjiro in the boy's room, Tanjiro tried to warn Nezuko.

He had to tell her about the danger!

Nezuko received images from Tanjiro... two demons, licking blood off of their hands. Two demons receiving blood from Muzan.

"They're coming," Tanjiro's voice murmured fearfully.

Nezuko looked at Lady Tamayo and Yushiro.

"What is it?" Tamayo asked.

"Tanjiro... he says that someone's coming... Muzan... he sent demons after me," Nezuko explained.

Tamayo looked to Yushiro, concern lining her face.

"I shall not let them harm Lady Tamayo!" Yushiro swore to himself.

"Then let's greet these 'visitors'," Yushiro growled holding up one of his papers and casting a spell.

"We can set a trap," Tamayo concurred, she looked to Nezuko, "But we can not kill demons easily, you will have to - "

"I'll do whatever I can," Nezuko nodded firmly. She clenched the fabric at her chest and poured her confidence into Tanjiro, "Don't worry Nii-chan, I'll be alright," she murmured.

Tanjiro's connection with her severed and Nezuko wondered if it was because her brother was being watched... or if it was that he believed she could do it.

Susamaru and Yahaba wandered around the suburbs. Susamaru bounced her Temari as she followed Yahaba, clearly bored.

"Are we close yet?" she asked, her ball bouncing up and down again and again.

"I see... I see two pairs of footsteps... leading this way," Yahaba chuckled, the eyes on his palms glued to the floor.

"What do you think that kid did to be so important to Master?" Susamaru asked bouncing her ball faster.

"What kid?" Yahaba asked.

"Oh don't act stupid," Susamaru scowled, "The boy who's always with him."

"Yes, the one with the filthy haori," Yahaba recalled.

"He always looks so scared, why does he get all of Master's attention?" Susamaru demanded.

"That's not for us to know," Yahaba laughed approaching a wall, "But... if we do this job well, perhaps Master will look upon us favorably... So have you decided how to kill the girl?"

Susamaru laughed and her ball stopped bouncing, "Vindictively, of course!"

Nezuko, Yushiro, and Tamayo stood in the basement of the hospital. They had moved all of the medical supplies and anything else of great importance down there. They now all stood, invisible to the senses with Yushiro's spells. They listened above intently, Nezuko's hand rested on the hilt of her sword, she was ready.

CRASH

Susamaru giggled gleefully as she barraged the houses with her Temaris. 

"What fun this is!" she giggled as the house was blown full of holes.

"I don't see anyone," Yahaba warned, "Stop your foolish games and make sure there's actually someone inside."

"How boring," Susamaru sighed, catching her Temari.

The two demons walked into the house via the wall that Susamaru had blown open. The first thing the two demons noticed was that strange scent that filled their noses.