Peter Pan

nah

the only warning i have is its kinda sad?? in a way? OH ALSO BREIF MENTION OF SUICIDE IT DOESNT GO INTO DETAIL THO
______________________________________

Third Person

     "Come on Danny! Come play with me!" 5 year old phil yells. "I don't like it!" "Oh come on! It's fine! When was the last time your mom held your hand crossing the road?" "I guess your right.." Dan walks with Phil, through the neighbourhood. "I'll race you!" Phil screams again. "Your on!" Dan states running into the road. But there was a car. They tried to save him. But it was too late. He was dead.

5 Years later

     "Mommy I miss him." Phil says, crying. It was Dans birthday. "I know Phil, I do too." Phils mom replied, pulling him into a hug. Phil starts crying. They had known each other since they were born.

5 More Years

     Phils mom cry's. She's just got a call that her son has committed suicide. She knew he was sad about it being Dan's birthday, but she didn't realise Phil believed it was his fault Dan died. He never told her, the only reason she new was because Phil wrote a note.

   I'm sorry mother. But I can't do this. We only got to know each other for five years but.. he was my everything. I never told you, but i'm Gay. Um.. Yeah.. I can't live on knowing I killed my best friend. I'm depressed. I don't deserve to be here. I'm hoping maybe wonderland is real you know? I heard there you get to see all your loved ones again and if your soulmate is dead they will be the same age as you there, no matter what age they were when they died. I believe Dan is my soulmate mom. And.. if he is I'm going to be happier there. I know your blaming yourself right now but dont. It's not your fault i'm in love. It's not your fault I killed him. It's not your fault I'm dead right now. Keep living. You've already met your soulmate, and he's not dead. So don't worry about me. I'm happier here. And if Wonderland isn't real.. oh well at least i no longer have to live without Dan.
               Sincerly~ Phil

After Phils death

    "OH MY GOD ITS REAL!" Phil screams. He seems to still be 15, but he doesn't care about that. Where's dan? "Ph-phil? Is-is that you?" Phil hears, and although he hasn't seen him for 10 years he knows it's his Dan. He turns and there he is standing there. He's wearing what seems to be a green suit and a green hat that looks kind of like an elf's. Then they are running towards each other. "Phil!! It's me. Oh my god I can't believe your here! Why are you here?" He asks, pulling in for a hug. "That's not important right now. So, I guess we're soulmates?" Phil asks, smiling at Dan. "I guess so. Here let me show you around. These are the lost boys. They all died in a school shooting on a trip to the zoo. They call me their leader because i'm the oldest one of us." Dan says, holding Phils hand. "Hi.. guys." Phil says, sad that these kids are all still so young.

     Although he is no longer living. Phil feels more alive now that he's with the one he's meant to be with.

______________________________________

lowkey almost started crying writing this lol