Kruger National Park: Safari Time!

Who is ready to get their mind mfn blown!!? meeee

____

There was a loud bang against the wall behind the beds where the boys slept. They all immediately jerked awake which caused Elton and Corey's heads to collide, "Oww..." Corey pulled away and lifted up in the bed.

"What the fuck was that," Sam was the first out of the bed putting his shoes on and running outside.

The others followed in suit not sure what to think right now because they were all still in sleep mode. When they finally made it to the door to go outside, Sam came back in, "Nobodies out there and it's literally dead silent."

"So what're you saying," Colby rubbed his eyes with his gruff voice trying to get used to speaking.

"I'm saying that, that noise wasn't caused by an animal or a human," Sam's eyes were wide awake now.

"This was supposed to just be..." Corey lifted his head up to the bungalows ceiling and sighed, "Ya know, chill....not fuckin' demons and shit."

Even Elton was surprised because this place wasn't known to be haunted, "I don't have anything with me to contact spirits or demons if that's what you're asking Sam."

"Good," Corey immediately responded before Sam, "It wouldn't be fair on my part to come here for an adventure video and then we end up summoning demons!"

"Corey's not wrong," Colby sniffled a bit, "But still, that bang was even louder than when we were in Queen Mary and that's saying something."

At this point, Sam had folded his arms and Elton was leaning up against the wall for support. They were all still so tired and none of it was caught on camera to be recorded because like Corey had said, this was supposed to be a travel video for TFIL and it wasn't meant to be one of their paranormal videos. 

Even though they all knew they should have just went back to bed, they also knew Sam's passion for this kind of stuff, "We could always just talk to them like we are right now. They're the ones who started contacting us first. This would be such a great opportunity to talk to spirits from South Africa!"

"Or demons," Corey rolled his eyes and checked his phone, "Guys, i'm not going to do a seance at fuckin' 3 in the morning because you want to."

"Wait," Colby's eyes widened, "You said 3 A.M.?"

"Ohhh my God," Corey threw his phone back on the bed and rubbed his hands on his face, "There is literally no fuckin' way bro!"

After Elton not speaking for awhile because the cogs in his brain were turning, he spoke, "I say we do it. Just us and them. No candles, no ouiji board, no EVPs, not a thing. Let's just do this naturally. Like Sam said, they're contacting us first. We didn't ask for it, but we didn't know they were here either."

Corey whined out, "Why do I have to be friends with you guys!?"