Induna Adventures: White Water Rafting?!

Didn't want to put too much at the beginning, so hope you enjoy~

____

The boys had finished eating and headed over to their home for a couple of days. Elton had already been recording so when the boys headed up to the small buildings, of course they started making jokes.

"Looks like some pointy nipples," Corey laughed at the roof of the buildings.

"They're obviously bigger than Sam's nipples," Colby snickered a bit looking to Sam who retorted quickly.

"Stop making fun of me and my tiny nipples," Sam fake pouted.

"They're called bungalows," Elton quickly rolled his eyes and then smirked, "I chose something a bit smaller and closer to nature. I know you guys are always looking to adventure out of your comfort zone."

"Hey, why are you wrapping me with these two," Corey crossed his arms.

"Because you guys always go on these dumb ass trips together and now it's "International"," Elton walked next to Corey with their small luggage in his hands, "Without me..."

"I go on your investigations all the time, so don't even try to pull those games with me. You guys already wear me thin by how much I have to travel between all of you."

"Hey Corey," Elton stopped in his tracks, "If it's getting too much for you, I can always take others on the investigations and trips. I never want you to feel overly exhausted because of me."

Corey turned around to peer at Elton, "Damn, I didn't mean for that to come off like it did. I love going on trips with all of you guys, so don't stop asking me. I just...I guess i'm just a bit stressed...with everything...ya know?"

Elton gave a small, reassuring smile, "I know, and I wa-"

Elton was cut off when Sam coughed awkwardly. The two whipped their heads like deer caught in headlights, "We going in or not," Sam asked putting a hand on his hip while Colby stood behind him.

"Yep," Elton gave one more quick glance towards Corey before heading up the stairs. 

He unlocked the door and the boys filed in all saying their signature things such as "wow" and "oh my God". After a bit more camera time and banter, the boys headed back on the road for a "surprise" or so Elton put it.

___

"Induna Adventures," Sam questioned and then realized quickly what this was, "No way, we're driving Quads again?"

"Yeah, but this time in Africa," Elton answered while Colby and Corey started getting excited.

"South Africa, Elton," Corey stopped cheering with excitement, "Get it right."