On the Road: Uncomfortable Worries...

Welcome back to this chapter! Shit's about to get reallllll...what's gonna happen? Who's asshole hurts? What sound does a fox make? LET'S FIND OUTTTT

___

Corey felt an arm laying on his stomach, and his eyes immediately flew open. He sat up in the bed as fast as a leapord looking over at a very naked sleeping Elton. He wished a blush didn't form on his face, but it did. He quickly looked away and ran to the bathroom with a limp to his step. He stepped in and immediately saw the red mark plastering right under his ear.

His body tensed up thinking about all the things he did last night. He touched his lips remembering the feeling of Elton's on his own. He gulped recalling how it felt to take Elton's cock in his mouth. He relived the moments where their bodies collided intimately. And most importantly, Corey thought he should have been repulsed for even thinking about it much less knowing that it happened, but he felt tingles erupt on his skin just from the thoughts.

Running out of the bathroom, he immediately slid some pants on and grabbed the nearest shirt realizing that Elton would be waking up soon. He didn't want to be here for that when it did happen. He had to think about some things before confronting Elton, and Corey knew it couldn't be right now. Soon he slipped out of the room as quietly as possible, strutting down the hall wincing a bit at the pain erupting from below the waist.

"What the fuck have I done," Corey slid the shirt on while thinking aloud.

He had no idea what he was going to do, but just taking a walk would clear his mind at least for a little bit. The sun had barely risen over the waters when he was taking a stroll on the sidewalk. Corey hardly saw anyone on the streets at this time in the morning since nothing was open. While walking, his thoughts kept swarming around.

He knew he enjoyed what happened last night, but it could never happen again. He wasn't gay. It was a lapse in judgement. He wanted to believe that it was because of his sexual frustration, but it wasn't. Ever since they started the trip, Elton and Corey had been awkwardly pushing themselves closer without realizing that their boundaries had snapped.

By now, Corey was just sitting down on a bench looking out at the sky contemplating what to do. He didn't really feel comfortable going back. It was going to be awkward, and how was he going to approach Elton? How was Elton going to react to everything? Corey didn't want to know, but he gathered his courage and started making his way back to the hotel.

___

The door opened up and Elton looked up from where he was sitting on the bed with his hands on his knees covering his face. By now, he was fully dressed but unstable. He found Corey's brown eyes immediately and his heart started pounding faster.

"I was going to pretend nothing happened," Elton spoke with a crack in his voice, "But I don't think that's gonna happen."

Corey only shook his head and then closed the door to the room. Both of them just looked at each other not knowing what to say, "I..." Elton tried speaking, "I'm so sorry Corey..."

The younger guy sat down right where he was standing and leaned his head against the door, "What are you sorry for. I continued what was started. I-" He couldn't finish it without starting to get embarrassed.