On the Road: Is that a Deer?!

Back again~ Not much to say so let's just get into it!

____

Sam woke first realizing his nose was touching Colby's own. He smirked a halfway smirk. If only the fan girls could ever see their bromance off screen, they would faint. He moved back a bit and then lifted up stretching out with a couple pops and groans in his joints. He honestly thought that Kat would have killed him by now with how close him and Colby truly were, but she just never really seemed too overly concerned about it.

He slid over grabbing his phone from the stand unplugging it from his charger and laying back against the pillow. Once he turned his lock screen on, he nearly jumped up, "What the....Hey, Colby," He immediately started shaking Colby awake since he knew how deep of a sleeper he was.

Colby at first didn't respond, but with a bit of persistence, he jolted awake, "Whaa," He asked groggily rubbing his eyes awake, "What's wrong?"

"It's already noon here," Sam ripped the covers off of himself and stood up, "Shouldn't Elton or Corey already have come to wake us?"

Colby smacked his lips together feeling parched, "Uh," His voice cracked, "Yeah, they should have been here by now."

"Well," Sam put his hands on his hips, "Let's go wake them."

That's when Colby started waking up a bit more, "....I hope everything's okay."

"Yeah, me too," Sam slid his shoes on waiting for Colby to do the same.

Once they were both ready, they crossed the hall and slipped the key card into the hotel room door. The door clicked open and Sam pushed it to get in. He moved forward around the bathroom corner to see the bed. Once he did, he stopped making Colby almost bump into him.

"What," Colby whispered getting on his tip-toes to see past Sam. His mouth dropped.

___

Elton was the first to wake and stretch out. He grumbled wanting just to roll back over and sleep some more. That car drive really wore him out, but he looked over at the sleeping guy next to him and he remembered what made it all worth it. He hadn't expected Corey to be so okay with everything. Like literally. He expected the complete opposite. Corey's family come from very strict Christian backgrounds and even though Corey has always been open about making gay-like content, Elton never thought in a million years Corey would be subject to liking anything that has conspired over the last couple days.

The older man snuggled up against the pillow that was in the middle of the bed just so he could be a bit closer to Corey and to see him better. Elton truly didn't want to rush anything, but ever since Corey initiated a kiss on him last night, all he's wanted to do is be as close to the younger guy as possible. He wanted to give Corey time to process everything like the tanned man asked him last night. Corey was still trying to understand what he even wanted but Elton knew that in due time whether it be fast progress or slow growth, that Corey would come around eventually.He wasn't sure what they would be, but it probably wouldn't be an open item any time soon.