Chapter 20

Bridgit's P.O.V

I woke up and Joshua was holding onto me and still asleep. I was still a little mad at him for kissing Olivia, but I think if he meant kissing her, he wouldn't of came here last night drunk and said all those sweet things to me and helped me with my anxiety attack.

I started thinking about what I said in that nightmare, " I love him, more than a best friend and more than a bet." I turned to look at him and he looked so cute, When he kissed Olivia I got so jealous, and I have never felt like that in my life towards him, but I guess this Bet has changed some of my feelings.

All of a sudden he woke up and smiled," Good Morning, how are you since one this morning ?" He asked in a sleepy voice and my heart started pounding in my chest, " I'm good." I said smiling and he looked at me, " Do you still hate me?" He asked and I bit my lip," kind of, because it hurt me, but if you did mean it you wouldn't of came here last night drunk and helped me this morning." I said looking at his beautiful brown eyes.

" So is the Bet still on?" He asked and I shook my head, " Yeah!" I said smiling and he kissed me and I kissed back, and pulled away smiling," Good because I didn't want this Bet to end." He said and I smiled, " Me either." I said and he raised his eyebrow, " I thought you didn't like this Bet?" He said confused, " Um I didn't but I'm not going to quit a dare, so why not continue!" I said trying to not tell him the truth and he gave me a stare," Are you lying to me Marie?"

" I love you Taylor but I can't tell you!" I said just so I didn't have to answer, " Don't lie to me." He said and ran his fingers through his hair and I wanted to tell him so bad, and he doing that made my heart drop down to my stomach, and he knew it because he gave me a look that usually makes me tell him anything, but I got up, " I'm not lying but I can't tell you until I know it's true." I said and went to the kitchen.

He got up and followed me, " I will get the truth out of you!" He said and I smiled, " Not this time!" I said and he kissed me, " How about now?" He said smiling and I looked at him," Nope, sorry!" I said laughing.