Chapter 12

Joshua's P.O.V

We arrived at my parents house and I knocked on the door and Winter opened the door, " Oh Yay you brought Bridgit or did you force her to come with you!" She said as we walked in and I shut the front door," I chose to join him this time." She said as I rolled my eyes, " where are the others." I said and she looked at me, " Sleep overs" she said and we walked to the kitchen and she went to the living room. " Hey Mom and Dad!" I said with a smile and I was expecting a hug from my parents but No.

"Bridgit!" My parents both said and went to hug her, " How are you, we haven't seen you in a while." My mom said, " I'm doing good Mrs.Bassett, I've missed you two also." She said all happy, that's when I cleared my throat, "Hello!" I said, and my parents looked at me,"Oh Hey Sweetie!" My mom said and went back to cooking Dinner.

" Hey Son, dinner will be done later!" My dad said as he went to go help my mom, " Oh there's something I forgot to say." My dad said and I smiled and got excited," No tracking dirt through the house we just mopped." I sighed, " ok thanks for telling me." I said and walked away a little mad, and Bridgit laughed at me and followed me to the living room, " They LOVE you!"

I said with my arms crossed like when I first met her and when Winter made me mad," Oh They love you too, just They love me a little more." She said with a smile and I shook my head," You are no help at all." I said and she sat down on the couch beside me, " Sorry Boo Bear." She said and I looked at her and gave her a confused look," Boo Bear?"

I said smiling, and she got so embarrassed that came out of her mouth, " Look it's hard to think of cute boyfriend nicknames." She said trying to hide her face with her hands, and I started laughing a little," No it's cute, I like it." I said smiling and moving her hands away. Winter wasn't paying attention because she had her earphones in, so she couldn't hear us at all. That's when my mom yelled a couple minutes later that Dinner was ready.