Chapter 21

Bridgit's P.O.V

I was making lunch when Joshua came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. " I'm not done cooking, so what do you want?" I asked and he started kissing my neck, " nothing, I just want you." He said as he continued kissing my neck. " Well we agreed no sex, it's on our contract Joshua."

I said and smiled, and I knew he was pouting." Fine, but we have to make out." He said as he sucked on my neck which caught me by surprise and I almost moaned but I bit my lip so it wouldn't escape my lips, and I felt a smirk come across his lips," You like it." He said as he continued teasing me by giving me a hickey, " J-Joshua, I'm c-cooking." I said and accidentally moaned, he turned the stove off and pulled me away from the stove and put me on the counter behind us.

" Did you just moan?" He said smiling and I put my hands over my face embarrassed, because I have NEVER moaned his name, or even moaned in a sexual way. Especially not towards MY BEST FRIEND. Plus I knew he wanted me to tell him what I said in that nightmare I had about him. " It's cute." He said as he took my hands away from my face and kissed me.

I kissed him back and I ran my fingers through his hair. I pulled his hair and he groaned and pulled away from the kiss," If you keep doing that then we are both in trouble for breaking that contract we made." He said and looked me up and down and then kissed my neck again. " Well s-stop admiring my body t-then." I said and he took his shirt off, and I felt like I was melting inside.

I can't say he made me feel butterflies in my stomach, because then I would be lying, he gave me a fucking zoo. " Bridgit, you like what you see?" He said smiling, and laughed a little, and I got out of my thoughts." M-Maybe." I stuttered on my words, and he kissed me and passionately and I kissed back the same.

We were kissing until I felt him slip his tongue in my mouth and I felt like I done lost all control, like he done won me over." U-Ughhh, No J-Joshua, I k-know what this l-leads too." I said moaning and breathing a lot heavily," I would be your first." He said and I kissing my neck and I smiled, " A-actually, you w-would be my s-second." I said and moaned and he stopped and looked at me shocked," who was your first, and when?" He asked and looked at me, " Remember that boy I dated when I was sixteen." I said and he tilted his head, " Caleb Walker?" He said and was surprised and a little jealous.

" Yeah, but we broke up because he cheated on me with my best friend Jessica, so what about you since we are spilling secrets." I said and he looked at me," Kaylee Barns." He said and I kind of got jealous, " The Cheerleader!" I said and he smiled at me," Yep, but she wanted a football player instead, aww are you jealous?" He asked and I looked at him," What No." I said lying and he smiled and kissed me, " I Love You liar." He said and I smiled, " I Love You Too."

I said without saying Best Friend Or Joshua, and he looked at me," What?" He said trying to understand, " I'm in Love with you Joshua Taylor Bassett." I said and felt like a pressure was lifted off my chest, like I could breath again. " You don't know how long I've waited to hear that come from your lips." He said so happy and kissed my cheek.