Chapter 2

Joshua's P.O.V

I was playing Truth or Dare with Bridgit, Sofia, Larry and Olivia. All of a sudden it was my turn so I decided to ask Bridgit," Bridgit, Truth or Dare?" I already knew her answer was Truth, she always hated the Dares I gave her, " Dare!" was all I heard and I was so shocked.

The last Dare I gave her was when we were 18 and I made her jump in the cold lake in December, when we went camping with our friends. Even though that involved me jumping in after her, because she was too cold and started sinking instead of swimming. We both ended up going home the next day sick with a cold, it was not fun.

I finally thought of a question that I've thought of for a while and actually said it out loud, " I Dare you to date me for 3 months!" Once I said that she kind of froze for four minutes, I started worrying that I might of said the wrong thing. I snapped my fingers in front of her,"Bridgit!" She snapped out of her thoughts and she didn't look too happy with me, " Do I have too?" She said annoyed by me, I smiled at her,"Yes you have to it's a Dare."

She took a deep breath and I thought it was funny that she was annoyed by this Dare. " Fine, yes I will date you for 3 months" she said rolling her eyes like a little kid. We shook and said Deal and when I looked around I saw that everyone had went to bed and it was just me and Bridgit. I told her the game was over, I was going to kiss her but she had already stood up and went towards girls room since she was staying the night.

She said goodnight to me and I told her Goodnight Babe to get on her nerves and it worked, after I said that she went to bed and I went into my room. I was going to bed and I started thinking of ways to get on her nerves since she's still my best friend and I know she doesn't want to date me at all.