"Umm. A strip club?"

Taehyung chuckled, "Cool. I guess I'll go with you then."

•••

Yoongi nervously bit the inside of his lip. It had been two minutes and Jimin was now officially late. This meant that he didn't want to see him.

That little shit.

Who did he think he was?

Was he handsome? Absolutely. Was he everything everyone wanted? Uh, yeah. Was his voice not the sexiest voice anyone has eve—

Who was Yoongi kidding?

Jimin wasn't a little shit. He was the little shit for being a pathetic loser to think that someone like him would ever like him.

"I'm guess you're over your feelings?"

Yoongi looked up and met eyes with Jimin who had a bright cocky grin on his face. "Maybe I'm in my feelings again because you're late." he said before he could stop himself.

Jimin rolled his eyes and laughed sitting down in front of him. Today, he wore a white velvet shirt and black ripped jeans.

His chest was exposed like always and instead of wearing a choker he wore a necklace with a ring around it.

His hair was styled like usual showing his five piercings. There was a gloss over his lips only enhancing how beautiful and plump they were.

Jimin was currently looking over the menu lightly biting the inside of his cheek. He ran his fingers though his hair which was something he constantly did.

Yoongi wasn't sure if he knew of the effect he gave people when he did that. Like, was he aware of how powerful those little things he did were?

"What are you looking at?" Jimin asked annoyed as he put the menu down.

"What?" Yoongi asked embarrassed looking away.

"You keep looking at me like I have something on my face. What is it?"

"I-I was looking at that ring on your chest."

"Oh! You're a little pervert. I knew it. Just because I expose my chest does not mean I want you to look at it."

"No-no. I'm-I'm sorry I'm not-I didn't mean to-"

Yoongi stopped stuttering when he saw Jimin laugh. "You're so cute. Haven't you ever been on a date before?"

"I have! I've just never been on a date with a...person like you."

"You mean an escort?"

"Sure. We will leave it at that."

A waiter soon approached them and asked what they were having to drink. "I want a bottle of wine. The most expensive one you have please. Mr. Min will be paying." Jimin smiled wiggling his eyebrows.

Yoongi simply nodded unable to say much. As soon as the waiter walked away he turned to Jimin.

"What if I didn't have money to pay for that wine?"

"Come on. Your father is a billionaire who owns a music company, you live in a mansion with hundreds of servants and own probably about five cars. And you don't have money to pay wine? Cheap ass."

"N-no. That's not-I just-" Yoongi sighed irritated. How did he always turn everything on him?

Once again, Jimin laughed hysterically. Yoongi simply frowned not amused at his actions. The waiter brought the wine bottle along with two cups.