7.

"Hi. I'm Yoongi—"

No, no. Sounds so fucking stupid.

"I'm Min Yoongi—"

Sounds like you're trying to brag, Yoongi. Get your shit together.

"Yoongi. My name is—"

Fuck. Definitely not.

"Hello."

Yoongi gasped and looked up. He saw a tall tanned man with a mesmerizing smile. His eyes were a bright hypnotizing blue and his lips rosy pink.

His hair was a mesh of pink and blonde. There were two long earrings in his ear and two gold rings on his left hand.

Yoongi gulped and got up from the table. He accidentally hit his knee in the process then bit his tongue to stop himself from yelping.

"Fuck. Shit. Sorry, hey." He awkwardly answered.

"I think you're who I'm looking for. But I need to make sure. I don't mean to be rude. Can you show me your receipt?"

Yoongi nodded and pulled out his phone. He opened up his email app to find the electronic receipt he has received to confirm his booking.

When he found it he showed Taehyung the phone. "Cool. What's your childhood nickname?" He asked.

"What?"

"Like I said I need to verify." He smirked.

"Yoongles." He murmured turning a bright pink. He didn't think Taehyung would actually read the security questions he answered.

"Okay. It is you. Let's have a seat shall we?"

Yoongi nodded and took a seat. "Do you-do you want something to drink? Taeyong makes really good drinks."

"I brought my water. I'm not a fan of alcohol. Shocker I know right."

"No, no, I get it. Yeah. Alcohol is stupid. Fucking stupid." Yoongi scoffed pushing his liquid marijuana to the side.

"Don't worry. You can drink. It doesn't bother me. As long as you don't start acting like a drunkard."

"Drunkard?" Yoongi asked confused.

"Fancy way of saying drunkie. I'm a lover or sophisticated words. It's so satisfying to explore languages."

"Agree. Totally agree."

"Is this were you invite all your escorts?" He casually asked looking around the bar.

"No. Actually you're my first."

"Oh, you're an escort virgin?" He exclaimed with a grin.

Yoongi laughed nervously, "No, no, I mean yes, but like not a virgin." He instantly cringed at his own comment.

"Okay. Nice. What do you want to talk about? Or what do you want to do? We have fifty-five minutes."

"Well, I don't know honestly. What do you usually do with your clients? Wait should I call them your clients or—?"

"Clients is fine. On the first day we usually get to know each other. Sometimes they take me out to eat, to the gym, to the movies. Just about anything you can think of."

"Anything?"

"Yes."

"Ahh, okay, okay. I guess we can just get to know each other."

"So, you're Min Yoongi correct? Unless you used a fake name, but I doubt it. Your face is practically plastered all over the magazines."

"Yeah. Min Yoongi that's me." He forcefully smiled.

Damn it. He wanted to bust my head open against the table at that moment. You're so cringey, Min Yoongi.

"Are you trying to sign me to your record company?"

"I-well-technically I'm not the owner—"

"Kidding. Kidding. I'm Kim Taehyung and I'm an escort, but you already know that. How did you find me if I'm your first escort?"

"My younger brother actually hired an escort for a meeting. I looked him up and then found you on the suggested pages."

"I wasn't your first choice? Bummer." He sarcastically replied.

"I-well-"

"My heart is broken. What will I ever do knowing I haven't pleased a rich mans fantasy? My self esteem is below the negatives." He exaggerated.

"I'm sorry I—"

"I tend to joke a lot. Haven't you noticed?" He smirked raising an eyebrow. Yoongi couldn't really concentrate on what he had said because he was that captivating.

So he nodded stupidly wishing he hadn't agreed to sell him his lungs or something. Taehyung learned back on the seat and explored his surrounding more.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Yoongi wondered.

"Ask away." He told taking a sip of his water.

"So, umm, I see that you're booked for March 9th."

"I'm free in the morning and booked in the afternoon."

"Yeah, I noticed that. However, I would like to book you that afternoon. If possible? I will pay you more than the person who's booking you."

"Are you really offering that? I'm not a cheap escort you should know that. If you want me to cancel I will have to charge you more."

"I'll do it." Yoongi replied in a heartbeat.

"Why do you need me that afternoon?"

"I want you to come to my house that night."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "If you're looking for sex it's going to be a bummer. You've already tried to book me for sex remember? And I declined your offer. If we're going to have to sex I'm going to need to know you better. Believe it or not I'm a sort of decent escort."

"N-no. I-that wasn't me. That was Jeongyeon. She clicked on the sex request. I just wanted to meet you I swear!"

"Then why're you inviting me to your house on March 9th? Are you in some cult shit and are taking me to like use my blood for something?"

Yoongi's mouth dropped open, "I-"

"Kidding. It's a joke." He laughed amused that Yoongi had believed it.

Yoongi smiled.  Taehyung had a twisted sense of humor that he liked for some reason. "It's not a cult. I promise. It's for my surprise birthday party."

"If it's a surprise then how do you know?"

"Because Jungkook, my brother, throws a surprise birthday every year. Come as my friend. Jeonyeon will be there too and a bunch of people."

"Who is she?"

"She's my girlfriend. Well, kind of my girlfriend. I don't know it's complicated."

Taehyung laughed once again, "Holy shit. Your girlfriend helped you book me, you want me to go to your surprise birthday party that your brother is organizing which you shouldn't know about, and she's okay with this?"

"Yeah. Pretty much."

"Wow. I'm intrigued on how this will play out. Sure, I'll go. Like mentioned it's going to be extra."

"That's fine. That's totally fine." Yoongi replied.

"I'm going to the bathroom. Don't mind me taking my water bottle. You could be some creep." He shrugged with a grin as he stood up.

"I totally understand." He responded. This made him think of how careless Jimin was that night at the meeting.

He knew for a fact that Jungkook wouldn't hurt him, but what if Jimin got drunk around someone that did want to hurt him?

It was almost like his mind had evoked Jimin because as soon as he thought of him his phone lit up indicating a notification from Instagram.

ParkJimin posted a new picture!