17.

Jeongyeon glanced at herself in the mirror. She pulled down her shirt a little exposing cleavage. Is this what guys liked?

Then she changed her mind and pulled her shirt back up. Technically Yoongi said she only had to talk to Taehyung.

Plus, if Yoongi had rented him that meant that Taehyung was into guys and not girls, right?

"Hey! Bye!" Jungkook said walking by.

"Wait, you're leaving too?" She asked panicky.

"Uhh, yeah."

"Hold on! Stay here please! I need you to join me with this guy."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, "As tempting and lovely as that sounds I don't really do threesomes with the girl I grew up with."

She rolled her eyes, "It's not a threesome. I just need you to stay here and talk to him with me."

"I really have to head out though. Sorry, precious. Bye."

"Wait! Don't go! And the front door is this way. Where are you even going?"

She groaned annoyed and glanced at the clock. Taehyung should be arriving soon. Before she could take a seat, the doorbell rung.

She walked to the front door and sighed forcing a smile on her lips. "Hey Taehyung—oh. You're not Taehyung." She said embarrassed.

A girl with long brown hair and the cutest little button nose stood in front of her. She smiled big and bright, "Hi! I'm looking for Jungkook? His father wanted me to tutor him for that math college class we're taking? I'm Nayeon by the way."

"Uhh, hey, I'm Jeongyeon a family friend. Jungkook is actually not here. He just headed out."

"Ahhh." She replied a bit confused.

"I mean you can come in and we can wait for him." She offered.

Nayeon looked around and finally nodded. "Okay. Sounds good."

While Nayeon was going in through the front door Jungkook was sneaking out the back door.

He grinned and silently celebrated looking at his house. He turned around to head to his car and screamed scared as he landed eyes on Taehyung.

"Boo." He grinned mockingly.

"Fuck, you scared me. Don't sneak up on people like that."

"My bad."

"What are you doing here?"

"Don't worry I'm not sneaking in. The guy in your front gate let me in. I'm here to meet up with Yoongi. I kind of got lost coming in and ended up back here. I blame it on your castle." He laughed.

"Oh, gotcha. Uh, Yoongi is actually not here. He's been gone for a couple of hours."

"Hmm, that might explain why he doesn't answer my messages."

"If you want to reschedule your date—"

"It's not a date." Taehyung corrected.

"I thought so because you're..."

Ah, so Jungkook had been researching him huh?

"An escort? Yeah, I am but Yoongi is my friend." He said thinking how embarrassed Yoongi would be if he said otherwise.

"Okay. Gotcha. Uh, you can go in the house and wait for him. Or...you can come hang out with me while he gets home." He whispered shyly.

"And where are you going to?"