"Yes, yeeees," he replied happily and Xiao Zhan's really thankful that he had these types of people in his life. His life could've ended a long time ago if he was left alone in the dark, since his friends were his light.

• • •

Xiao Zhan diligently worked for the student council. Even though He Peng was also trying his best to get rid of him, his friends were there to back him up. The rumors spreading about Xiao Zhan slowly disappeared as if it wasn't a big deal and people moved on with their lives. The time given to Xiao Zhan just to prove himself went by fast and before he knew it, it was already the last day. The former president was actually thankful that Zue Fai wasn't making any moves.

"You're doing really well, Zhan-ge," Mianmian praised as she smiled at the former president. "Thanks, Mianmian. I'm trying my best," he replied with a smile as he sets down the stack of papers on the table.

"Oh, since it's your last day before you officially joining us again, Wang-ge told me to meet him later at the faculty room during lunch break."

"Ah, is that so? Thank you for telling me."

"No problem. Well, I need to go now, my class starts in 10 minutes. Goodbye, Zhan-ge!" Mianmian bud farewell as she waved her hand and quickly dashes outside the council room. Xiao Zhan was left alone at the council room again since He Peng made him do all the paperwork that the president was supposed to be doing.

At least it wasn't a problem to him since he's used to it. He hums a tune as he gets himself to work. It took him an hour and a half to finish everything. Checking the time, it was near 12 noon and Xiao Zhan decided to fix things when then the door suddenly opened.

"Zhan-ge!" He was immediately greeted with three juniors rushing inside the council room. Fanxing looked tired as he wipes his face with a hanky, while Peixin and Guo Cheng were beaming with energy. Looks like they all ran here.

"What's the rush?" He asked with a smile and sat back down at his seat. "Remember that person from the site? He finally replied again!" Guo Cheng said as he showed his phone in front of Xiao Zhan.

"Ah, really? What did they say this time?"

UniQname: I can't progress. It's too awkward.

"Aiyo, that's all he said after you instructed the person to be nice and buy his so called friend a sandwich," Peixin commented as he crossed his arms. "If you were to give the person that you like a sandwich, can you do it immediately?" Fanxing raised an eyebrow at the other and Peixin flushed in embarrasment.

"O-Of course ah! How about you!?"

"Surely it will take a bit of time. That's why I sometimes symphatize with this person."

Guo Cheng just snickered and turned to Xiao Zhan. "Zhan-ge, what do we do now?" The said man hums for a while as he thinks of something. "Here, let me." The younger gives his phone to Xiao Zhan and the other two joins them and forms a small circle.

Replying to UniQname: It's near lunch break this time. Why not buy that person a sandwich? So it won't be awkward.

"That's a great idea Zhan-ge!" Guo Cheng praised and the older actually felt slightly delighted. Brings him back to the old days of being mischevious. Not too long, another message arrived.