Mad Henry Cavill x reader

After a long day at work you were glad to finally see your apartment appear in front of you. You parked your car and let out a long sigh, before getting out and locking the door behind you. All the lights in the apartment were lit, meaning Henry wasn't home yet.

You grabbed your key and unlocked the door. While stepping inside, you get hit by the strong smell of fresh roses. You quickly put your stuff away and followed the fresh smell of the roses, into the living room. The sight in front of you took your breath away.

The room was filled with candles, casting a warm glow on the walls. While Henry, oh sweet Henry, built a little tent out of blankets. You could feel the tears, threatening to spill and you launched yourself in Henry's arms. He held you against his chest and pressed a soft kiss on your forehead.

"I can't believe you did all of this, just for me." You softly whispered, your voice raw with emotion.

"I didn't," he sweetly whispered. "I did it for us. You've been so stressed lately. I just wanted to make sure that you could let it all go for this one evening and enjoy us, being together. And I mean fully being together."

He started pressing soft kisses on your neck, giving you goosebumps. You let yourself fall back in his embrace, exposing your neck even further, giving him more space to leave a trail of feather light kisses. His hands start pulling at the hem of your dress, asking for permission to take it off. Your nod is barely there, but Henry noticed it and pulled the dress over your head. He pushed you down on the makeshift bed and used his fingernails to scratch over your back, on his way up to the clasp of your bra. He smoothly unclasped the strap and threw the thing away, while lowering himself over you.

Your breathing started to get uneven, your body slowly starting to shake. Henry didn't notice any of these things, as he continued to kiss you. You bit on your lip, so hard you could taste blood. You didn't want to ruin this, not again. Not after the fall out you had with him the last time you wanted to quit. But you couldn't help the whimper that left your mouth, freezing Henry in the process. He hung his head and let out a long breath, before pushing himself off you. You grabbed a blanket to cover yourself while waiting for Henry to sit down next to you, like he usually did. But this time he didn't, this time he kept pacing in front of you, while dragging a hand through his hair.

''What is this?'' his sharp voice cut through the tense silence. ''I thought we talked about this, and everything was solved. Why are you still acting like this whenever I get close to you?''

You looked down at your hands, a shameful feeling taking over. You were about to answer when you're roughly being dragged on your feet. ''I asked you a question y/n! What the bloody hell is going on?'' You knew you had to act quickly, because Henry wouldn't wait much longer for an explanation, always assuming the worst.

''Henry,'' you softly whispered. ''Please calm down and come sit down with me. I will explain.'' He turned around so quickly that he startled you. He grabbed your shoulders and pressed you against the wall, all softness from earlier gone.

''I won't calm down, I won't sit down. I did all of these things a million times already. I just want to know what's going on.'' His grip on your shoulder started to burn and you let out a soft noise. This seems to get him out of his angry state, as he quickly dropped his hands and took a step back.

''I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just...'' he took a deep breath. ''I don't understand what you want from me, and it's driving me crazy.'' You took a step towards him and softly brushed your thump over his cheek.

''I also hurt you, by rejecting you. I'm so sorry Henry. I just don't want to screw this...'' You made a gesture between the two of you. ''up. I know you want to start a family together. But the thought of being pregnant scares me so much that I just freeze up every time we get close to each other.''

Henry sat down on the couch and pulled you on his lap. He softly wiped away the tears, that started to stream down your face. ''Why are you so scared of being pregnant, love?'' You took a deep breath and looked up into his blue eyes.

''What if something goes wrong and I lose the baby? I don't want to disappoint you. Getting your hopes up, just to bring them down again. It would make me feel so guilty.'' You were in full crying mode at this point and Henry pulled you against his chest.

''You would never disappoint me, y/n.'' He whispered in your hair. ''I love you way to much for that to happen. I get why you're scared, but if we don't try, we would never have our own family. It's okay to be scared, but I promise to be there with every step, okay?'' You wiped away the tears with your arm and showed Henry a small smile.

''I'm willing to try this, with you. Just please be patient with me, because you know how I like to cause drama's over nothing.'' Henry couldn't help but laugh and looked around at the makeshift tent.

''Guess we won't need this tonight after all, I should probably start breaking it off.'' He started to get up, already picking up some of the fallen blankets.

''No, wait!'' you quickly got up from the couch. ''Let's get some food first, but don't take the tent away yet, because you never know what may happen after we got some food.'' You added with a wink.

Authors note:

And another one done 😂 I'm officially out of requests right now. So feel free to send me some in a PM, in the comments or on my page.