Chapter 5 - Radio Tower

So I went farming and found this thing called a Signal Amplifier. I kept it in case I needed it. I went home and crafted a Radio Tower to communicate with other survivors. I realized that the Signal Amplifier is used for assembling the tower. I assembled it with much effort and finally contacted the survivors. "Hello? Can anyone hear me? This is Survivor 1385, can anyone hear me?" Then the radio tower went from static to a familiar voice. "Hello, I can hear you wide and clear. Great job, survivor. You finally decided to contact me. No need for 6 months. I can tell you're ready. Meet up at Sector-7." I gasped. Sector-7 is real?! I thought it was actually just a myth!

I took my favorite gun-The M16-and headed straight towards Sector-7. A glance at the map tells me that I'm near. In fact, it was right in front of me. I looked up and saw just a tree. Weird, the map said it was located right here?

I leaned against the tree and pushed a camouflaged button my accident. Immediately after that action, a door opened up, leading towards a seemingly endless corridor. As I walked in, the door slammed shut behind me. Pure darkness filled up the place just like how the feeling of betrayal filled my body up. I calmed down and when I was just about to shout for help, the survivor I contacted opened up the main entrance."Welcome to Sector-7, the only safest but dangerous place in the world." I was in awe when I was led to his base. He had turrets guarding the place and hidden trip-wires all over the place. I tried my best to dodge them but I triggered some of them, forcing Survivor 1545 to switch off the traps for the time being.

Since then, we worked hand-in-hand to survive. Whenever one of us was in trouble, the other one will always be there to help.

We never left each other no matter what. We raided houses and much more. Who knows what adventure might be waiting for us next?

TO BE CONTINUED......