2 • setup

~Wills POV~

I woke up at 5 in the morning, granted I had barely slept the entire night to excited to close my eyes. Packing had been simple, though I was a year rounder I only had a suitcase worth of stuff plus a backpack. I re-checked my bags and then went into the bathroom to get ready. By the time in was done it was 7:45 I decided to just leave early.

I walked down to the bottom of the hill and realized Jason, Percy, and Annabeth were already there, typical.  I joined them and we talked until it was 8:30. Everyone had gotten there, me, nico, percy, annabeth, jason, hazel, frank, piper, but no leo, again typical.

"Five, four, three, two, and he enters with Calypso." piper counted down looking bored. Sure enough Leo bolted down the hill right then Calypso tagging along being him.

"Who ordered a fashionably late supersized mcshizzle!" Leo yelled dropping his bag and accidentally catching on fire with excitement, the fire was quickly put out.

"So Calypso you decided to come after all," Hazel said to Calypso, obviously glad there would be someone to contain Leo's mcshizzlness.

"Yeah, I had nothing else to do and wanted to experience what Leo describes as a, 'hell hole where I suck at everything but math and lunch'." Calypso answered with a small smile, causing us all to laugh Leo included.

"Okay everyone! On the bus and to our apartments!" Jason yelled to which we all responded with cheering instead of getting in the bus like he wanted us to. Finally we got into the small bus chauffeured by Argus. If we weren't doing something with our loved one we slept on the three hour drive, obviously I slept. I woke up when Piper tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey my Sun child time to get up we're here," she informed me while grabbing her bags.

"Since when am I your Sun child?" I asked teasingly  making a face.

"Since now. I needed a best friend nickname so it's Sun child. now hurry up and get out so I can." I obliged grabbing my stuff and heading out. We were outside a two story apartment complex. Argus handed me a bunch of keys, two in a bag each bag for a room, and a paper with the address of stores, the school, and other essential things like where to find the stores and shit. I looked around and just decided to start handing out keys.

"First couple come get your keys!" I yelled to get everyone's attention. Percy and Annabeth walked up and took 201. Then Calypso and Leo took 202, then then Jason and Piper, the Frank and Hazel, which left me, nico, thalia, and reyna.

"Me and Reyna will take this roomcause no offense but we don't wanna bunk with a bunch of boys." Me an Nico shared a look, because by the blush building on Reyna and Thalia 's face that was not the only reason they wanted the room.

"Okay death boy looks like you and me are sharing 206." Nico blushes which for some reason makes me blush.

"Fine, just don't decorate entirely gold. I don't want it to look like I live in a genies lamp." I laughed, but it was a valid rule. My love of gold was very obvious.

"Okay death breath. Hey everyone lets go inside!"