Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Sleep Over Part One

Start from the beginning

About ten minutes later

The group was heading back towards they all walked past a closet that seemed to be giggling...

Harry stopped and whispered to Draco.

"Can I be mean and open it?" 

"Hey! That's so rude remember when we went in there..." Draco raised an eyebrow at his boyfriend.

"So, what can I say I does sound an awful lot like Pansy and Hermione..." Harry said shrugging and walking back to the dorms.

Draco ran up to him and was spluttering, "If it's them we should so open it!" 

"That's what I thought, however I have a better idea..." Harry trailed off.

The two caught up to Blaise and Theo who were snogging at the portrait door.

"At least some of us have the decency to go into closets." Harry laughed as they saw them.

The pair instantly stopped and turned to them in shock. 

However, Blaise being who he was recovered quickly and countered "Well I don't know about you mate but I am currently out of the closet and I don't plan on going back in." 

Harry laughed, "That's very true." Harry then turned to Draco grabbed him by the waist and started kissing him.

There was three gasps from Theo, Blaise and one from Draco who was NOT expecting that.

"Ahh! Bro what the hell!" Blaise yelled in shock.

Harry pulled away from Draco and used Blaise's words against him, "I thought you said since we're out of the closet why hide in one?" 

"Yeah yeah okay I get it PDA isn't the best!" Blaise complained.

"Cheers mate, now what are we waiting out here for?" Harry chuckled.

 "You're so right!" Theo said wanting to leave for some more time with Blaise. 

He grabbed the other boy by the wrist, said the password and ran into the dorm.

Draco chuckled before turning to Harry and saying to him very seriously, "Stop. Teasing. Me." 

Harry burst out laughing and pulled Draco closer and whispered, "Who said that I was teasing." 

Draco then, in a similar fashion to Theo dragged Harry out of the corridor and into their dorms.

Once everyone had reconvened, including when Hermione and  Pansy came in with pink-tinted faces and smudged lipstick. 

"Well, I say we just move on eh?" Theo asked nervously.

"I think that's a good idea." Hermione said once she realised that they had all just been snogging.

"Hmmm no," Harry said confidently, "I wanna know when you two got together."

"Actually same." Draco exclaimed, "And was it you two in the closet?" 

Both girls faces went bright pink and Pansy decided that she will not be embarrassed by her friends, "Yep it was got a problem with it?" She challenged and Hermione just looked at her and laughed.

"Not at all but I do have a thought?" Draco asked, "We should so go on a three-way date!" 

They all chuckled and Theo jumped away from Blaise in excitement and ran over to the couch Harry and Draco were rested on, to plan.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Theo exclaimed as he shook Draco's shoulders.

The group chuckled at Theo's antics sat there listening to the two boys babbling.