(Part 3) Being kinder.

Some music to listen to while you read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The whole class was talking about the bake sale during lunch that day. Alya was still set on bringing her mom's cookies, and everyone still agreed.
"I can't wait to taste those cookies!"
"They're going to taste so good!"
"Yeah, Alya's mom makes the best cookies."
Those were some of the comments that were being made about the almighty cookies.
"Yeah I'm gonna bring them no matter what Chloe thinks." Said Alya, who then looked at Chloe with a smirk on her face.
"That's fine." Chloe replied.
"I haven't really tried them yet, I might buy a few." She finished.
Now everybody was confused.
"I thought you didn't want me to bring them?" Ayla stated, confused.
"I take it back." Said the blonde girl.
"I'll take everybody's word for it. They probably are pretty good. Hell, I don't care if they're the best or not. I haven't had cookies in literally years."
"Years?" Adrien joined in. "Chloe, you've got to catch up." He said, chuckling.
For the first time in almost years, Chloe had a sincere smile on her face. She was actually having a conversation without being rude to somebody. It was nice.
"Yeah, I don't usually have anything with very much sugar in it." Said the blonde girl.
Everybody was pretty much dumbfounded at this point. (Although Adrien was just happy that Chloe finally seemed to be truly happy about something) How was Chloe being... humble? She was being rude, and judgmental towards everybody just a day ago, how could she just change overnight like this?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chloe was in the most luxurious hotel in all of Paris, the hotel that she called "home". Chloe had the whole top floor, and the roof to herself, so she could have as much privacy as she wanted. She only usually let Sabrina up there and her butler. She was talking to Sabrina about how the first day of being nice worked out.
"Wow Chloe! You did so well today, I'm proud of you!"
"Well, I wouldnt've been able to do it without you."
"See! What you just said there proves how great you did!"
"Really?"
"Yeah! You're even being nicer to me!"
"Yeah, I guess I used to boss you around a lot... sorry about that."
"Don't worry about it, Chloe!"
"Well, alright. Thanks for helping me Sabrina."
"That's what friends are for!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day, Chloe could barley contain her excitement. If she finished the test earlier than everybody else, then she could stare at Marinette without anyone noticing. Chloe would be able to stare at her soft, luscious, hair, and her ocean blue eyes and her humble expression, that was on her adorable bubbly face, and- Oh shoot! She was gonna be late for school!
Chloe walked into her classroom just seconds before the bell rang. Once again, Chloe's little crush was late. Chloe took her seat next to Sabrina, and stared down at the paper in front of her, it was one of the many tests that they had to take before school ended for summer break.
"Alright Class," Mrs. Bustier began, "As you can see, there is one of your final tests for this year sitting in front of you. These tests are very important to your grades, so I hope you've studied hard! You can start now."
They were mostly multiple choice, so Chloe chose random letters for most of them, and on the ones where she had to write something, she scribbled down some nonsense answer, and bam! She was done in a matter of seconds. Chloe hurried to turn in her test, not caring about her grade.
"Well, you're certainly done early, Ms. Bourgeois." Mrs. Bustier said.
Chloe nervously laughed, and headed to her seat. "Who cares about some dumb grade anyways?" She thought. "Daddy will just buy me into a college."
Chloe then turned to do what she'd been waiting to do all day, stare at Marine-
CRASH!
"Great..." Chloe thought.
Chloe turned, and looked outside, there was an akumatized pink-haired, teenage girl, with curly pigtails and pale white skin. She had on a pink frilly dress, and she was holding some sort of lolipop wand.
"I'm childish? Well then why are you playing with your little toys?" She cackled, and turned somebody into a teddy bear.
"Everybody get to the basement!" Mrs. Bustier cried.
"Uhm actually, I gotta go to the bathroom, be right back!" Marinette yelled.
"Wait, Marinette this is an emergen-" Mrs. Bustier was cut off by Adrien,
"Oh, yeah I just remembered, I gotta go- uh, grab something from my locker!" Adrien said.
"Adrien! You come back here right-"
Chloe decided to just flat out leave. Akuma attacks were sort of common and happened every week or two.
"Uh, Mrs. Bustier, I left my phone in my locker, and I am NOT leaving it to get destroyed by that cotton candy hair girl." Chloe said, and left.
"Chloe, not you too!" Mrs. Bustier yelled after her.
Chloe left the school, and hid behind a tree. Why not watch ladybug and chat noir  in action? Chloe watched, with sparkle in her eyes as she watched the ongoing battle.
"Wow, ladybug has got to be like, one of THE coolest people on earth." She thought.
Wait, was ladybug leaving? What was she doing?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 894