Chptr 20: Getting Ready!

Your POV

I am now 8 months old!! And guess what gender it is..... It is a.... I DON'T KNOW!!

There will be a gender reveal tomorrow. Iris is the one organizing everything for tomorrow.

"Argh!!!!" I say getting off the couch to go eat something.
"What's up babe??" Barry asks concerned.
"First of all, this baby loves eating, second of all, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT GENDER THE BABY IS!!!!!!"

He just laughed it off. "We'll find out soon and then (D/N) and I will decorate the room.

"It's gonna be a boy!" I said stuffing my mouth with my homemade sandwich.

I haven't been using my powers for 6 months. To be honest, I kind of miss it. I have to walk now.

Barry, me, and (D/N) were watching "Lab Rats" and (D/N) was laughing at there dumb, yet amazing jokes.

Bree: Oooh....

Chase: 'Ooh'??? 'Ooooh' What??? What is 'Oooh'??

Adam: Duh, 'Ooh' is the second letter in 10.

That was amazing!!😂💀

After that scene we were paying so much attention to the show.

"I want to be a superhero like them!" (D/N) said jumping on the couch.

"You will be.. When you grow up.. I know you will.. I believe in you." I say, feeling very sleepy.

"Okay, time to take mommy to sleep." Barry said. Carrying me to our room, changing me, and putting me on the bed. Oh, I love my fiance so much!
"Babe, we need to talk wedding." I said almost half asleep.
"Maybe when you wake up.. I love you."
_________________________
Barry's POV

"Maybe when you wake up.. I love you." I say as she starts to fall asleep. I'm not as tired, so I just lay in bgaed thinking of the wedding. I take out my phone..

Outfits: Me: Tuxido
Flowers: (Y/N) loves (Y/F/F).
Invitations:
Small Decorations:
Cake:
Desert:
Food:
Tables:
Music: Til I Found You, by Phil Wickham, Speechless, by Dan nad Shay and more....
Games:
Prizes:

Okay, now we just need to talk about it later. Right now, I need to try and sleep.

8:45 am~

I woke up to see that (Y/N) wasn't next to me. I ran towards the living room, but didn't find her.

"Don't worry babe, I'm in the kitchen!" She yelled.

I walked in the kitchen and saw (Y/N) cooking while (D/N) was sitting in the bar. Now this is a sight I would love to wake up in!

"Good Morning!" I say joyfully.
(Y/N) was making her amazing pancakes with hashbrowns, eggs, bacon, and sausage. Having it with Orange juice. Once she was done, she took a picture of the amazing food after serving us aswell. We all ate and then went to the living room to watch the ending of Lab Rats. I heard a ding on my phone and saw it was (Y/N).

 I heard a ding on my phone and saw it was (Y/N)