Chptr 1: Starting

Your POV

Hi there my name is (Y/N)! I live in Central City near my amazing beautiful mom (Emile) and my awesome stepdad (Andrew). I have 2 sisters who are the best at being there for people.

I work at Jitters to earn enough money to move back to my home town in (Your home town)

I have so much family there, but none of them know I want to move back.

I want to work as a(n) (Y/J)!
Oh and have scientists as friends!

My best friend is Caitlyn Snow. And my sorta brother is Cisco Ramon.

And my crush only thinks of me as a friend. His name is Barry Allen and he is the sweetest nerd you will ever meet.

He is so sweet and super kind. Oh my Goodness! I just can't shut up about him. Everything about him is just so perfect.
‐--------------------------------------

"Are you ready to see the particle accelerator today?!" I asked Barry from the phone since he was driving home to get ready.

"Hell Yeah! Oh and by the way (Y/N/N) is it okay if we take Iris with us?"
Barry asked with hope in his voice. He always told me everything.... Especially his crushes. Right now, his crush is Iris. How could she not be his crush??! If I were a boy I'd have a crush on her too. She is so beautiful and extremely sweet. If I didn't like Barry, I would totally ship them! I always want to make him happy so I said...

"I Don'- Hell Yeah Stupid!!! You gotta find a way to ask her out at one point!! Why not today?!?!"

"Thanks (Y/N), you are such an amazing friend"

Ouch, my heart.

"Yeah. I know. Now get ready it's going to start in 2 hours and we have to be there early."

We wanted to be there early so we could at least meet our favorite person in the world.
Barry and I were such big nerds, since we met in highschool when I first moved here from (Where you used to live) I learned enough english to understand what people would say. Barry tried learning (Your language) so we could be friends. That's when I started having my crush.

I was waiting for them outside, until it started raining. It was bad, so I went inside and waited for them. They finally came after it was packed.

All three of us were waiting until they announced something about it. It was Caitlyn. I waved at her like a crazy maniac. She just giggled and waved back. Everyone turned around and looked at me. I hid behind Barry and Iris because I hated attention. I was always the loner and I always loved it.

Caitlyn went back to Mr. Wells. He whispered something in her ear and she was in pure shock.

Harrison Wells said there was a problem with the accelerator and we should all go home.

We were the first to leave. Iris wanted to come home while Barry and I still wanted to watch it. So we took Iris home and went to Barry's job where we could still research stuff about his mom (I was the only one who believed in him because I was a curious person and I loved helping him) and watch the particle accelerator from the news. It was still pouring outside. As we were watching the accelerator we looked outside and saw an explosion. Barry went straight to the chains to close the window. I saw something coming and something hit the chains I grabbed him and threw him out of the way. Before I collapsed I felt this big wave hit me and everything was black.