Last Time

°°

What happened last night? Who was I laying on? Who's arms were wrapped around me? All these questions rose through my mind as I opened my eyes. Austin. No. I didn't. I just had a one night stand with the sweetest guy. It meant nothing. I don't remember anything that happened last night. He shifted under me. I lightly pulled myself off of him. Where were my clothes? I grabbed a blanket that had been tossed on the floor, wrapping it around my body.

I looked around the room to find my clothes thrown on the couch. I quickly pulled them on, wishing I had worn a pair of jeans and a sweater last night. "Morning." I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around.

"Good morning Austin." I said grabbing my bag, and tossing the blanket I found back on the couch.

"I don't usually do this, I wanted you to know." Austin added walking and grabbing his white t shirt. I watched as he pulled it over his shirtless body.

"Me either. I guess it's a first for everything." I said rocking back and fourth on my heels. "I should get going, I- wait." I began. I came with Maggie, and I'm pretty sure she left. "Do you mind giving me a ride- wait, never mind.. I'll just take an über." I replied walking myself to the bedroom door.

"No Dani! Wait." Austin said tying his shoe. "At least I could do is give you a ride home." He continued. "Anyways, aren't you cold? Do you want a sweatshirt?" He asked walking to the closet.

"You can't snoop through somebody's clothes." I hushed.

"These are my clothes. I'm staying with AC for the week, so I don't have to be alone in my apartment." He said handing me a sweatshirt. I thanked him as I pulled the sweatshirt  over my body." He winked. "C'mon, I'll drive you home." He smiled grabbing my hand. Wait, last night he led me to his bedroom?

"Can I ask? Since you brought me to your bedroom last night.. Did you automatically think we would do what we did?" I asked looking down at my heels.

"Of course not, Dani." He said putting his finger underneath my chin, pulling it up. "It just happened." He added. I nodded slowly. "Let's go." He said pulling my hand down the stairs.

"Look who it is. Did you guys have fun last night? Wait, what's with the hands?" Robert smirked. I let go of Austin's hand.

"I'm just going to give Dani a ride home and I'll be back." Austin replied as we both walked to the door.

"I knew they'd hit it off." We heard Alex say as we exited the door.

°°

"This is it." I said unbuckling my seatbelt. "Thank you for the ride." I smiled opening the car door and walking to my front door. I didn't think Austin would walk me to my door, but he did.

"Dani, I was wondering if I could get your number?" Austin asked.

"Of course." I nodded nervously, as he handed me his phone. Why did I feel butterflies? Why was I nervous? For heavens sake, I've already has sex with this guy, there's not much to hide anymore.

"I'll call you." He smiled.

"See you later Austin." I smiled back as I entered my house. My phone buzzed, a new text message.

'Beautiful, if you think this is the last time, you see me, you're wrong. I'm going to need my sweater back.' The text read. I giggled at the dorkiness in the text. Maybe Maggie was right? Maybe I did find "the love of my life".