Me, Myself, and Some New Dick (Chapter 4)

Start from the beginning

So they met up. She walked out of the subway stations and was reading a text and listening to music on her ear phones. She felt a figure walking toward her. She looks up and it's him. He's very handsome. He has long hair and is just remarkably beautiful. Well, he was a model so it's no surprise but still. She was mesmerized by his beauty. He was also very polite and quirky and a little awkward. Awkward in an energetic way. He wasn't quiet awkward. It was fun and easy to connect with.

He offered his place as an option to chill, and he suggested a bar. She didn't want to jump at the opportunity to go to his place just yet she genuinely wanted to just hang out at that moment. So she suggested they go to a bar. They walk to the nearest one. There was a live singer and it was very loud. There was no way they could talk here so she told him that they should just go somewhere else. So they left. He offered his place again. He said he had weed and wine. Fuck it. She said yes. So they head to his place which is a few blocks down. Being with him felt nice. Comfortable. Cute. Fun.

They walk into his room. He lives in his childhood home. He's had the same room since he was a child. It was amazing. So much memorabilia. Imagine a room that was filled with things that represented every stage in a child's life. It was really beautiful for her to witness. She had t had a consistent room her whole life so she hadn't seen something like this. She kinda wish she had a room like that one. They sit down. He serves them wine. They talk about so many different stuff. Eventually they talk about what she's going through. Her emotions. Her bipolar. It was nice. She asked him about himself, if he'd ever experienced depression. And he said he hadn't. Even though she's heard people say this before, this time it hit different. Maybe because she was 4 glasses deep in wine. But still. She almost cried. She thought it was so beautiful that he has never experienced depression. It was amazing because it seemed to otherworldly to her. She had dealt with depression her whole life. She had been sad a lot. She felt happy and heart warmed for him.

She felt like he was actually listening to her. She was really happy she went out to see him. She started to look for her CBD vape. He started to prep his bong to take a hit of weed. He told her that they should mix their smoke. She laughed. He was making a move. She loved being blunt. So she said "oh like lip to lip. Like a kiss?" Obviously that's what he wanted so she put him on the spot. And he laughed and said yeah, that's my awkward way of saying I want to kiss you. So they both took a hit of their shit, and then leaned in and kissed. It was nice. Though he did this thing with his tongue that caught her off guard. She didn't really love it. Haha. But they kept kissing. She sat on him. They made out.

He asked her if she had any kinks. And she said she did. That sometimes she liked calling a man daddy and being punished or being rewarded. He asked her how she liked to be punished or rewarded. And she said however the man wants to punish or reward her.

He pushed her off of him. He sat in the chair. He said take it off. Jesus. He really was getting into it. But she liked it. So she started to take her pants off. She was wearing leggings and shorts under her pants. He said take those off too. So she did. She was in her underwear and shirt now. He stood up and kissed her. God he was so tall and had a slim thick body build to him. She looked at him and said he had to make it even. So he took his pants off and his shirt. He sat down and pulled her into his lap. She sat on his lap and they kissed. He raised her little brown turtle neck crop top and licked her nipple. He sucked on it. He put her entire boob in his mouth. She loved it. She put her hand through his long hair. She grazed his cheeks. She liked making someone feel important. She liked making her sexual partners feel worthy and of value. She looked him in the eyes often.

She's super aroused at this point. She really wants to get dicked down. He's now licking her neck up from her ear to her upper breast. She whispers in his ear, fuck me. He spanks the shit out of her ass with both his hands, at the same time. He picked her up and throws her on his little bunk bed. He gets on top and pulls her panties down. She pulls her shirt off and throws it across the room. Fuck it. He sucks her titties and kissed her stomach, progressively moving his head lower. He reaches her pussy and kissed it right on top. He spreads her legs wide and pushes them up towards her upper body. He was getting aggressive. He was taking on that dominant role. She liked it. He licked her pussy from the hole to the clit. He licked her clit repeatedly. She couldn't stop moaning. Her heart was racing. It felt so fucking good. He rubbed his lips on her clit and then put his finger in her pussy. Holy shit. She started to feel like she was going to cum. She loves when she gets that done to her. She grabbed in to his hair and pulled it hard. He pushed her hand away and put his hand on her throat and choked her a little bit. How did he know? She loved being choked. Especially when she's cuming. He kissed her and started to pull his underwear off. She told him to get a condom. So he did. He put it on. He got on top of her. Spread her legs, licked he pussy one more time. She spit on her hand and wet her pussy. He looked her in the eyes and grabbed his dick. He placed the tip of his dick at her pussy. He wasn't even inside yet, yet she started to melt. Like she just took a bit hit of a drug and was about to experience a big rush. He slowly puts his entire dick in her. Every muscle in her body relaxed. She melted completely. He thrusted his dick in her. He fucked her hard. He fucked her soft. He choked her. Slapped her. She choked him. She slapped him. She got on top and rode his dick. Fuck she loved riding dick. That's how she usually cums. So she rode his dick. He loved it. He looked like he was in heaven. She couldn't even keep his eyes open. He was moaning. She started to ride him fast, she could feel a rush in her body that was moving to her vagina. She was hitting her g spot and getting her clit rubbed by his pelvic since she was on top. She rode him and rode him, and she about to cum. She tells him to choke her. So he does. Now she was really going to cum. She tells him, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum. He tells her, cum for me baby, cum for your daddy. Holy fuck. Her body fucking explodes. Her mind is lost in time and space for a moment. She cums all over his dick, slowing down her thrust. She keeps thrusting until she completely finished coming. Fuck. That dick was goooooodddd.

She gets off of him and lies next to him. She kisses him and snugs up next to him. He tells her he takes forever to cum in a condom. She tells him it's okay that he didn't cum. They make out a little bit. She caresses his chest hair. She asks him if she should leave or if she can stay. He tells her she can definitely stay the night. So she does. They fall asleep together. They cuddle here and there through the night.