Chapter 1

(No ones pov)
In a house a picture of a young girl and a 22 year old man as machicheal sounds and heavy footsteps walk through the hallway as a big shadow goes past the picture

(Cianas pov)
"Agh!!!" I shot awake panting slightly as the I heard a creaking in the hall I gulped and got out of bed and went to the door and opened it and slowly stepped out "Hello....?" I looked at my dad's door hoping for the best "dad...?Is that you?" A big shadow blocked the window and looked over me "who's there-?!" I quickly turned around seeing a tall human/bunny machine that was rusted and his once bright colors were darker his eyes were to different colors with a giant cut/gap on his left eye "Hello" his cold and glitchy voice said I sighed and relaxed "Oh it's just you SpirngHeart" I said smiling warmly "I scared you didn't I? Come on dont lie to your old pal" I giggled slightly "yeah totally" I saw SpringHeart smile and put a hand on my shoulder "Now what are you doing out of bed?" I smiled more "oh nothing really...well I kind of had a nightmare then I heard a noise out here" SpringHeart's hand went on my back "well how about we take a seat in the kitchen and you can tell me about this nightmare of yours?" I smiled "Okay!"