Chapter 39

LIZZYS POV

I have been wandering for hours. it is night time too. I forgot my bag with the food in there. I was just too scared I ran as soon as I got to my feet. (Well o of coarse I brought Kiddy.)

Speaking of kiddy he is shivering just as much as I am. Poor little cat. We walk for a few more minutes when all of a sudden we hear a stick snap. I make a small gasp. Kiddy's ear twitches. I search the trees.

I would say who's there...but people in movies who say that tend to get murdered so I stay quiet.

*CRACK*

I turn slowly and Find a small boy.

"Are you lost little boy." I ask.

I kneel down. He runs to me and hugs me. "I can't find my daddy." He cries. "Did you lose him in the woods?" He stands up. "Yes. Me and my sister were walking with my dad and he gave us some bread and left us alone here." He cries some more.
The story sounds familiar but I can't put my finger on it.
"Where is your sister?" I ask. He sniffles. Then he turns around and calls out. "Grettle. You can come out now." A small girl comes from behind a tree. Grettle... That's it! Hansel and Grettle. I wonder if his name is Hansel.

"Hey what's your name." I ask the little boy. "It's ..." He stops and turns his head. So does Grettles. They start running.

"Daddy, is that you?" Shouts the little boy.
he runs faster with his little sister trailing behind.
"Hey wait I'm not that fast" I shout. Then I see the road that I have been searching for. And there stands a tall man.he has a brown hat and a dark blue coat. They run to his arms.
I stand at the edge of the road.
"I'm sorry kids I never wanted to leave you. We didn't have the money." He said. "It's okey daddy. I still love you." He says. Awwwwwww
Then a car comes by.
"LOOK OUT. THERE IS A CAR-" I stare in disbelief. As soon as the car comes, the people vanish into dust. Did I imagine this whole family. The little boy the little girl and the father. All gone.

Did I just imagine all of it...or was it God. He sent me Angels down for me. I don't mean to be all religious and all but that was pure luck sent by God.