Chapter 35

OH MY GOD ITS...
*******************
Just a random person.(A/N got you exited for nothing 😆)
"Hi" I say to the man. "Hello, do you need a ride?" He asks. His voice is low and rusty. It sounds like he has smoked too much.
The man looks at me up and down. I look at myself as well. What? I'm not that filthy.
"Hey... Uh listen I only have room for one person, so maybe the lady might wanna come, then she will come back for you." I look at Ryan. Should I leave him?

RYANS POV
OH MY GOD. I AM NOT LETTING HER GET IN THAT CAR WITH THAT NASTY, DIRTY MINDED, GOOD FOR NOTHING DIRT BAG!
My face was raging with madness. But they didn't notice what I was mad for. They just thought that I was because I couldn't get a ride.
"Lizzy, you are not thinking about going with that man with out me? Are you?" I ask turning our backs away from the "pedophile" "I know we shouldn't split up, but I think-" I interrupted " I'm not worried about getting split up. Did you see how he looked at you?" I gave her a "are you serious?" Look.

LIZZY'S POV

Pfft. Is Ryan being serious? I mean pah lease he gave me a look once but it's probably cause of how dirty I am. " trust me Lizzy, I'm a dude. I know what dudes think." He says. I turn around and find the man looking at my... My... Butt. Maybe he is right. "Are you guys going to make up your mind... Orrrrrr. "Ryan is going to go with you." I say before Ryan can talk. 'What?' He mouths me. 'Someone has to go' I mouth back. "But the lady is going to get cold. "I'll be fine. I'm a big girl. I can handle it." The man sighs. "All right. Where are we heading?" Ryan walks to open the door.
I grab his arm. And pull him in to give him a hug. "Good luck. Go to the nearest gas station, motel, restaurant. Anything just a place with a phone and someone might recognize you." He squeezes me tightly, then releases. "I'll come back for you." He says getting into the car. "You better." I joke. (Well sort of. He kind of better come back.)

The car leaves and I'm left their with just kiddy in my arms. "Goodbye." I say out loud. When I know no one is there.