Chapter 26

hey guys. this chapter im not going to do the fav. commenters because i am having trouble with the computer and i cant get to my book for some odd reason. sorry.

Lizzy's POV

Today is my birthday. I wake up with breakfast in bed. "Aww thanks guys. Your so sweet." i said to stacy and ryan. "no problem birthday girl." says ryan.

I eat my pancakes and orange juice while watching Glee. it was at my favorite scene right now. Kurt and Blain were about to kiss.

just as they were about kiss my father came it with a few boxes in his hand. he looked at the screen. as Kurt annd Blain kissed my father rudely commented. "are those two both dudes?" "yes . they are both boys. and do you have a problem with that?" i said with additude. "well i guess its legal there." he said. "did you just come in here to insult two in love? or do you have a good reason to be in here?" i asked doing that little head roll thing.

"i got you a few presents for your birthday." he said holding the presents out to me. "oh so you didnt forget?" i said. "to be truthful, i did. i just saw ryan and stacy making pancakes for you." "oh." i said quietly.

i opened the first gift. it was a book called " wonder" " thanks" i said. he nodded i opened the second gift. It was a four poster from divergent. "Wow thanks. I really like this one." I say with gleeful eyes. I put the poster to the side. the last gift was 4 boxes of muffins. And each box had a dozen muffins. "that is a lot of muffins." I say with my eyes wide open. "I know your favorite food is muffins, so I thought I would get a lot for you."

Just then the rest of the household walked in. "looks like it's someone's birthday." says Ryan's dad. "yah it's Lizzy's 16th birthday." Says my father. " well I guess I'm going to be doing this for Ryan's birthday in a couple of months." his dad says. "hopefully I still won't be here." Ryan says. " you don't like being here with your father?" he questions. " actually I hate being here. and I hate you. and I have every reason to hate you too" he says. "well then I guess there is no reason for you to be here." Ryan's father pulls out a gun and points it at Ryan