Chapter 22

A/N hey guys just to let u know I get out of school June 11th and this is the schools iPad so all of the peeps in my school district have to bring their iPads back to school for the summer. I get back to school September 1st. So I will try to update this as much as possible on other devises, but I don't know who's I can use.
Top 5 commenters

1.PinkyPug

2.Tatiana_P-A

3. Broncogirl31

4. SFA456

5. Adriananderson31

Kiddy's POV

"Meeooooowwww"

Ryan's POV

"Oh I'm sorry." I stepped on the cats tail. "It's fine. I'm sure she'll get over it." Lizzy laughs. She has a cute laugh. Shut the fudge up Ryan, your kidnaped. You can't like a girl you just met in an "insane father kidnapping their children" house. I told myself. Down the steps came another girl, who also looked my age. "Hi" she says. "Hi" I say back. "This is Stacy. The girl that is also kidnaped." Lizzy says. "Nice to meet you." I saylooking down. She seems nice. I thought. More footsteps came down the stairs. It was the three fathers. My first thought was HIDE!!!!!!!!!, so I jumped behind Lizzy.

Lizzy's POV

When our fathers came down the stairs Ryan leaped behind me. I thought it was funny.He reminds me of a little kid. When they reach the last stair his dad speaks first." Hey Ryan. It's good to see you awake. I'm sorry I had to do this to you. I just wanted it just tobe you and me." Ryan steps out from behind me. "You kidnapped me for you to be happy." He says. "I wanted us to be happy." His father says.

"well I'm not. And besides, were not even alone. There are two other girls, and your two wacko friends." He says harshly.
"Well would you rather have no one your age and just you and me?" He fires

back. I know this seems mean to think this now, but I wish I had some popcorn and a soda to go with the big episode. " ACTUALLY, IM GLAD ITS NOT JUST YOU AND ME. WHY WOULD I WANNA STAY IN A HOUSE WITH MY DAD THAT ABUSED MY MOTHER?!?! Ryan screams. I was shocked by that one I thought. "Well... I..." His
father tried to say. " yha, that's right. You've got nothing to say. Just like the time you had nothing to say when mother found you cheating with a blonde chick at a bar." Ryan said quietly but angry. My eyes widened. My father, Stacy's father, and Stacy were all surprised.Ryan's dad looked hurt and sorry. But why should I feel bad for him now. I should feel
bad for both Ryan and his mother.